🌸𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ~ 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜...🌸

💝𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℙ𝕆𝕍𝕤. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥!💝
⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ! Pᴀɴɪᴄ Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋs, Bᴜʟʟʏɪɴɢ, Fɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ, Mᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ Lᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ. ⚠️

Prologue:
Scars. They can be both physical and mental. However, both hurt just as bad as each other. As a person, Shoto Todoroki was experienced in both physical and mental scars: as he had gone through a lot of trauma and his physical scar over his left eye was evidence of that. Just like her boyfriend, Miya had the same issues: with the scars across her right eye, her left cheek and over the bridge of her nose. All given to her over the duration of her life. However, what happens when the people around you don't understand the sensitive topic? Or use it against you? Well, it makes dealing with those scars all the more difficult.

Shoto's POV:

Miya and I were in the kitchen area of the common room. I was sitting at the island and Miya was making us both hot chocolate and biscuits to enjoy together. It was a Friday afternoon, meaning we didn't have to worry about school for the next two days. Miya pulled a stool up next to me then carried the drinks and snacks over, carefully placing them down between us, "Have you been doing alright? You seem to be a bit happier recently, which is nice for me to see." I titled my head in confusion, "I have? Well, my old man hasn't been so tough on me. He dropped most of my training – so my body has been repairing itself. I guess I have more energy than before," Miya smiled brightly, gently taking hold of my hand, "What about you?" Miya looked into my eyes, "Well... people have been... making fun of me... because of my scars on my face... and... telling me I deserved them." I gently rubbed my hands cross her arms to comfort her, "They will never understand until it happens to them, right? You and I know that better than anyone else. Tell me if it happens again, alright? I'm here to protect you," She nodded, and I gently handed her a biscuit, "Now cheer up! We have nothing to be worried about now!" She nodded, smiling now, and taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

We shared a comfortable silence until we heard someone calling our names, "Miya~Chan! Todoroki!" We both turned quickly to face our friend - Kirishima, "Hey! At eight tonight, we're all meeting up in the living area to have a group meetup to have a bit of fun – do you want to go?" Miya gave me a glance, which I nodded then turned back to the red head, "Yeah, sure! We'll join you!" Kiri beamed happily, "Great, see you then!" He said before rushing back to the elevator, probably to get things set up. Miya took another sip of her hot chocolate, "How long do we have?" I took a glance at my phone, "It's 6:30..." She smiled, "Do you want to head to my room? We can relax with my art therapy until the meetup." I nodded, helping Miya take the drinks to the elevator and up to her dorm room.

She gently opened her door and set the things down on the desk. I looked around: Miya's dorm was always clean – her decor matched her personality, which was cutesy but sophisticated, but she also had her fairy lights hung above her bed and a picture of her family (both her parents and her adoptive parents – Aizawa and Hizashi) hung above her dresser. She also had a few pictures of Shoto and her by her bedside – with the pendent which belonged to her mother hung on one of the frames of her and Tamaki. "Give me a few seconds to grab my stuff." She said before heading toward her bedside table to take out her things. Miya knew that art was one of the things I loved to do with her, "Here, you can choose one of these pieces to have a go at, I'm going to keep working on my sketches." I smiled as she kissed my cheek quickly and shuffled closer to me. We shared that familiar, comfortable silence. Every now and again, I would glance at her, just to admire her concentrated expression.