🌸𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ~ 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎...🌸

💝𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℙ𝕆𝕍𝕤. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥!💝
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦!

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ! Aʙᴜsᴇ, Bʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴs! ⚠️

Shoto's POV:

I headed into Boarderling Park, one of my favourite places to be when things get too much at home. Despite how much my father yelled for me not to leave, I couldn't stay in that house for another second. He'd pushed me way too far in our training session and I was barely able to stand after it, when I refused to continue, he hurt me.

As I slipped through the gate, I noticed the flowered bush in the top corner of the park had a small entrance to it. As I approached, I saw a girl around my age, sitting with her back to me, looking like she was crying. She was slim, and had abnormally long, dark brown hair. I slipped through the gap and began to approach her before stopping in amazement.
I had discovered a new area: There was a large sakura tree with a small lake below it. Little pink lotus flowers were floating atop the lake on lilypads. The blossoms falling around us were soothing and beautiful and the bush almost sound-proofed the area. I sat down beside the young girl, "Hi... are you alright?" She stopped, looking up slowly. As soon as she did, I recognised her immediately: my friend, Miya Gashi. She too also recognised me as she stuttered my name before falling into my arms and continuing to sob, "Everything's too much! I can't do this anymore! I physically can't take it!" I kept her close to much chest, trying everything I could do to calm her down, "You can do it, Miya. You can. You're a strong girl – stronger than anyone I know, stronger than anything I will be." I then smiled as I ran my fingers through her hair, "I missed you, Miya..."

Miya's POV:

I ran into the little clearing of Boarderling Park, trying to contain my tears from the Altean children, because if they saw me crying, I would be targeted for being weak, and I couldn't deal with any more of that. I sat at the edge of the pond below the sakura tree and began to sob, I just screamed in agony as everything I'd gone through in the past few days was all too much for me to deal with.

I was living by myself in Altea, I'd sent Tamaki away to live with Enji (as much as I didn't trust him, he's never laid a finger on him because he actually liked my brother – and I couldn't have him returning here to our hometown, I would not and will not allow it) to try to keep him away from the dangers of the city.

In regard to the things which have been overwhelming me: I literally have a new scar to prove it. I've been in a lot of fights, mainly defending the good people against the villains – some are argumentative, others are physical. After fighting against these villains every day for weeks and weeks, it takes a toll on you – both physically and mentally.

I heard the bush behind me rustle, but I didn't pay it any mind. I was in too much pain to pay attention to small things like that. I saw out of the corner of my eye a well-built, slim, pale-looking boy stood beside me. He leant down to my level, "Hi... are you alright?" I stopped, looking up to see the face which the somewhat familiar voice went with. As soon as I did, I realised who it was, and my heart felt complete once again: My best friend: Shoto Todoroki. "Sh-Shoto..." I stuttered before falling into his strong, safe arms and continued to sob, "Everything's too much! I can't do this anymore! I physically can't take it!" He gave me a gentle hug, "You can do it Miya. You can do it! You're a strong girl – stronger than anyone I know. Stronger than I will ever be." He gently ran his fingers through my hair, I began to quieten down in his arms, "I've missed you, Miya..."

After a while I looked up, feeling his soft eyes inspect me, "There you are, do you feel any better?" I nodded, snuggling back into his chest like we did when we were children, "Good... I'm glad I'm still good at comforting you..." I gave a little giggle before sitting up to run my hand through the water. It was warm. Really warm. So, I splashed the water gently around to cool my arms down temporarily. I felt Shoto place his arms around me before placing something in my lap, "What's this?" I asked playfully but looked found a hot pink lily in my lap, "It's beautiful!" He looked a little bit flustered and he couldn't make his eyes meet mine, "C-Can I put it in your hair? You'd look r-really pretty." I blushed with a bright smile, "Of course! I love how you still ask even though I wouldn't mind if you did." I handed him the flower, which he responded by brushing the hair covering my left eye away and slipping the stem of the lily into my hair.
He then traced the new thin scar with his ring finger with a concerned frown, "What happened?" His tone recognisable to me. "Ah! I forgot! I was defending a little girl who was being taken from her parents by some villains and they sort of hurt me... no big deal though!"
He continued to trace the scar with his finger, but now with a small smile on his lips, "You always put yourself in so much danger for others, hm?"
I nodded with a smile, closing my eyes and melting into his touch, "It's my job at the end of the day, Someone has to do it," I sighed, "I don't ever want to leave this moment, Shoto..." He gave me a smile, "How about I take you back to Aizawa – then you'll be safe? I hate knowing that you're still out here alone in the line of fire and knowing that I might never see you again." My eyes filled with fear, "Are you sure I can do that? I-I let him down... I let everyone down..." He nodded confidently, "Alright... let's do it!"

He took my hand, helping me onto my feet. We then walked out of the gates, Shoto's arm firmly around my shoulder, protecting me from the intimidating stares from the older Alteans. I felt so safe walking with him, no matter who passed us, I didn't have to do a mental check – I could just enjoy the comfortable silence between the two of us and fully let my guard down, "Aizawa is going to be so happy that you agreed to this. He's been worried about you ever since you ran to Altea." I smiled with a hint of anxiety, "I know. I didn't mean for it to take such a toll on everyone. I really didn't. I just... had to leave... I was putting everyone in danger by staying in Tokyo." I felt Shoto's arm move from around me, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw his brushing away a few tears. I stopped walking and took his hands in mine, "Hey, hey... why are you crying?" He gave me a sad smile, "It just... hurt me... so much when you left. I didn't hold it against you, not at all, I knew that you didn't have a choice. It just, hurt me so much when I had to fight alone, without you... Dad got worse when you left because he realised you weren't stopping him anymore..." He took me into his arms and slowly began to cry harder, "I'm so sorry. I'll never leave you again – I promise you." I said into his chest, which he hugged me tighter as a form of appreciation, "Shoto! Is something wrong? Who is that with you?" My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest, "Aizawa... it's someone I wanted to bring to you... Go ahead..."
I emerged from behind Shoto and smiled, "Hi dad..."
His eyes lit up as he ran to me, taking me in his arms with a sob, like he did back when I was younger, "You're okay! Thank god! Where did you find her, Shoto?" Shoto's eyes lit up, "From under the sakura tree... where we met all those years ago..."