🌸𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝...🌸

💝𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℙ𝕆𝕍𝕤. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥!💝

🌼This is what blobfishMaddy has been asking for literally for all of the time she knew about me writing the main story!🌼

Shoto's POV:
I was standing with the boys of my friendship group.
I was making a little plan with them for the biggest moment of my life. We were in the third year of U.A, making us eighteen.
That meant we were old enough for me to pull it off, "So, how am I going to do this?" I asked.                                                                                   I was mostly greeted by blank stares, before Midoriya raised his hand, "I... have an idea..." He said slowly.                                                                                            Bakugou smiled (He has matured a lot since meeting Miya), "Go ahead, Deku."
Midoriya beamed and looked at me, "Tonight is supposed to be clear weather, right?" We nodded simultaneously, "Perfect! I can say I'm doing a firework show as celebration of us doing incredibly well in the sports festival. In reality, it will be perfect for Shoto to do this!"                                                                                I gave him a tight hug, "You're a genius, Midoriya! Thank you!" He chuckled before quickly looking away.                                                                                                             "What on earth is going on here?" Miya giggled. I could feel my heart racing, but I had gotten good at concealing it – even though we were a couple.               
"Miya! I was just about to come and talk to you girls, come with me!" Midoriya chimed. Miya raised an eyebrow but agreed, leaving with him – not before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.                                                                                 "Look Icy-Hot... You better do this tonight... and... since she's one of my best friends... You better treat her well, right?"                                                                            I nodded, "I promise I will – she means the world to me, I wouldn't treat her badly, even if my life depended on it."                                                                           Bakugou nodded and I glanced toward the brunette.                                                  
"Yeah, I'll ask Sho really quick, is that okay Midoriya?" Midoriya nodded and looked away to tell the other girls before she walked toward me, "Sho?"                                                         
I turned to look into her dark eyes, "Midoriya is doing this cute firework show tonight..."                                                                                                                            I smiled, "That's right... I wanted to ask if you'll come with me... as a date..."
She nodded excitedly, "Of course, you read my mind!"
I gave her a kiss on the lips before she was dragged away by the girls.                                                                          "I told the girls your secret... they're pretending to be exited over your date and over-reacting, but they're getting her ready so that we can set up!" I winked at Midoriya and waved goodbye to Miya.                                                                                                                      "Come on, Todoroki!" Kirishima yelled as he grabbed me by the arm, pulling me to the rooftop to prepare.