☘️𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚞 𝙰𝚜𝚞𝚒 𝚇 𝙾𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝚄𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚊 ~ 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜...☘️

The story begins at the bank of the river just outside of U.A's campus. This place was perfect to spend your lunchtime alone and contemplate your thoughts – which was exactly what the saddened Ochaco Uraraka was doing on her lunch break – looking at her reflection in the waters intently.

She had decided to skip the meeting with the DekuSquad so that she could figure some of here feelings out. Specifically to do with a certain, green-haired classmate of hers.

Ochaco had realised that she had developed some feelings for a classmate. Her hair falling down her back smoothly, her gentle smile and her blunt but caring personality was so enchanting to her.                                                                               

That girl was Tsuyu Asui.   

Ochaco had always been confused by her sexuality – but upon meeting Tsu, she figured it out instantly.                                                                                               She wanted to confess to her so badly, but with no idea how to, she kept her feeling concealed as best she could.                                                                             However, what she didn't know was that a certain classmate was also trying to figure out her emotions. 

Tsuyu sat on the edge of the riverbank while running her hands through the cold water, staring at her reflection with a lot of focus.                                                    She was thinking about her crush, the chestnut brown-haired girl who was in her friendship group.                                                                                                            Her amber eyes shining whenever she saw her, her bubbly personality, her intense determination which forced her attention on her.                                    

She was Ochaco Uraraka.

Almost in sync, their eyes drifted upwards and locked onto each other with a start. They jumped but gave each other bright smiles.                                                Tsuyu made her way over to the anti-gravity girl, sitting beside her and shuffling closer to her, "Hey. How come you're out here?" She asked in her signature voice, ending it with a 'kero.'                                                                                                                             "I'm just... thinking about someone... That's all..." She said sadly.                              "Same here... I like her a lot... but I don't think she feels the same way..." Tsuyu responded, turning her gaze to the water.                                                              Ochaco's heart broke a little, but she stayed strong, "O-Oh. Well, I'm sure if you told her and asked her how she felt, she'd feel the same way. In fact, I'm one hundred percent sure!" She said, smiling and nudging her lightly.

Tsuyu took this as her chance, taking Uraraka's hand in hers and tilting her head towards her, "Hey, I like you. More than friends, okay? I was... wondering if you felt the same..."                                                                                                         Ochaco smiled, giving her and gentle kiss before hugging her tightly, "Of course I feel the same, Tsuyu. I love you."                                                                                 

The two shuffled closer to each other, Ochaco leaning her head on Tsuyu's shoulder as they enjoyed the final minutes of their lunch breaks.