🌸𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ~ 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙...🌸

⚠️ Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ! Sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛᴇᴅ Tʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ! ⚠️

💝𝔽𝕦𝕟 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕥: 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕚𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘: '𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡' 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕀 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕! 💝

The morning sun shone through Miya's bedroom window, waking her up from her previously deep sleep. As she sat up, he found herself encased in Shoto's passionate embrace, "He wasn't laid like this last night? Was he?" She said, moving her eyes gradually along his body: His legs were wrapped with hers, his arms remained strongly wrapped around her waist and he looked somewhat stoic as the little rays of light sped across his face. "He's too good for me..." She whispered quietly, giving him a gentle kiss to the forehead.

Shoto could feel the contact between the two of them, and as she placed her hand on his cheek and ran her thumb against his face, he nuzzled gently into her – a soft smile appearing on his lips. "Baby, usually I would be mad at you for not looking after yourself... But for once I like watching you being so calm and relaxed. It makes a change." He almost purred like a cat under her soft, gentle touch. She cuddled and handled him like he was a fragile glass sculpture, seconds away from breaking, "Are you... purring?" She laughed faintly, "Oh my gosh, that's adorable..."

Now, most people would stay silent while their partner slept. However, Miya and Shoto liked hearing each other's voices while they slept. The two were traumatized by silence from their childhoods, and in turn, lavished in their partner's voice – It didn't matter what they spoke about. Just as long as they were there. "I'm so glad that you're safe with me today – I've heard... from Touya... about your father and I would've hated for you to go home last night... I-I really would've-" She choked suddenly. Miya was always protective over Shoto, but seeing him safe, calm and happy in her arms just made her emotional, "I-I don't want you to go... I want you to stay with me forever..." She started to cry, she hugged him tightly subconsciously, "I really love you darling. I hate seeing you leaving school and looking so scared. I hate seeing you come in the next day with bandages up all your arms. I-I love you too much for that!"

Shoto's eyes opened slowly and he was greeted with his girlfriend sobbing into his chest, "...Aw baby girl... Why are you crying? Did something happen?" She shook her head, but clung to him a little bit harder, "Hey, talk to me sweetheart. Tell me what's on your mind to have you breakdown like this... You never act like this..." "I-I don't want you to leave me... I'm scared about you going home and... getting hurt... Baby, I love you so much and it's hurts me every time you go home..." She said sadly. "Hey..." He began, tilting her head up so her eyes met his, "Who said I was leaving you. If that's what you want and if your dads are okay with it – I'll stay with you for as long as you want..." She smiled, squeezing herself against his chest, but every now and again, a small hiccup would escape her lips, "How long have you been crying, darling?" She laughed half-heartedly, "Aw love, why didn't you wake me up if you were upset, I wouldn't have minded and you know that, right?" "I'm sorry, you just looked so, so stoic and peaceful and you were literally purring as I touched you... I couldn't have disrupted that, and you know that!" She said happily, dropping her arms and allowing him to wipe her streaming tears. "Wait... I was what?" Shoto said suddenly, retracting his hands and having a bright red blush surface on his cheeks. "You were purring almost... like a little kitten..." She said slowly. He broke his gaze. He was blatantly flustered and embarrassed. However, Miya didn't seem fazed. She leaned over to him, gently pulling him towards her, "It's okay, You're my kitten... and I love you dearly..." She eased him forwards into a soft, gentle but powerful kiss. Shoto placed his hand on her shoulder and pulled on her shirt playfully. She responded by rubbing a hand on his thigh with a small smile. He ran his hand through her hair and wrapped a ringlet of it around his finger. They slowly pulled away, Miya's hand still clutching his thigh and Shoto's finger enlaced in her hair, "That was beautiful... thank you love..." "I'm sorry if any of my advancements were too much... I-I just... acted by impulse, that's all..." Miya said, intertwining her fingers with his. "It was perfect... I was completely fine with everything you did... We've been together for two years now... it's okay..." "So you won't mind me doing this then..." She said, a smirk spreading against her lips. She leant forward, and whispered in his ear, "I love you..." Her voice was velvet and breathy and it sent physical shudders down his spine. He looked at her and smiled, grabbing her gently, "I love you too, princess..." He matched his voice tone with hers, and she lost all of her composure, "That's not fair! You can't do that to me!" She said, her eyes filling with embarrassed tears. "Hey, I like to play around with you... I love you a lot, ha!"