Ep-14: Lustful Him? (M)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Damn!

Going further I saw her naval was revealed and most shocking thing was, she wore shorts. I never saw her this revealing. I couldn't move my sight from her. My throat dried up with an immense thirst. Thirst of lust.

END OF JUNGGUK'S POV:

I used to get embarrassed every time his glared at me. But that day, I was calm. I felt as, it was his right to see me how he wishes. Finally his eyes met mine. I was in my full confidence and that didn't let me get shy. I didn't move my sight but connected my stare with his one and smiled a bit. It showed my fake fangs, which made his eyes widen. The stare-stare game began there.

I won't lose today!

He smiled being confused as he heard my mind.I kept continuouing my deep stare at him. He was in a cream-white shirt and deep red coat over that. His long hairs were a bit wet for sweat, lips were still reddish, chest was going up and down. A more thing could be noticed. A demolishing desire~

No talks, not a single word. In a silent, dim room our eyes were fighting for making each other melted. But he was losing. I was getting much fun to see him defeated for the first time. My tongue unconsciously touched my fake fangs as I kinda smirked. And then the fangs came down, bit my lips and got into the mouth again. Guess what? I did the wrong. My little actions turned him on. His lips started to get widen as he was winning again. He licked his lips and started to step towards me.

Damn! Don't just do that Gguk!

His stare was going hard whereas my one was getting weaker and weaker. I gulped to discover him just 1 inch far from me. I was surrendered!! His hands grabbed my bare waist and yanked me against his muscular body. The first thing he did was sniffing my neck intensively.

"mmmm...damn" He inhaled and growled slowly. His hot breath was hitting my skin which made a intolerable sensation inside me. My hands went to his smooth hair without any warning. As my finger rubbed his nape hair, his expression went wild. He looked up and just locked his lips on mine with a fast pace. His lips felt so warm and wet at the same time. I could see how much he was merged in kissing with his closed eyes. The only thing he needed on the moment was my lips!

Jk: This fake fags made you sexier!

He murmured through kiss.

Our lips were cherishing each other so deeply. My one was so weak in front of his appalling sucking. His saliva was covering my lip line as he went deep. We lost the our state in reality, a hungry desire was growing in us.

He broke the kiss suddenly and lifted me up grabbing my back thighs. I leaned on him resting my hands on his shoulder. He was smiling as his hairs was covering his temple.

How can a man be this sexy and cute at the same time?

He giggled as I thought. I almost forgot that he could read mind. I smiled, leaned on him and again kissed his lips. He looked satisfied to see me understanding his needs. Slowly he walked towards the bed carrying me through the kiss. I was so lost in him that I didn't even understand when he made me lay on the bed and rode me. He left my lips for the second time and put off his coat and shirt. His toned, bare abs could be seen. It wasn't new to me. But still it didn't fail to give me shiver.

You provoked me Mr. jeon!

He chuckled and said,

He: Did I?

I gasped to hear that deep voice. He heard me again!

He: Should I more? Huh?

He came close, joined his nose with my one.