I just shrugged the thought of finally locating my mate. I'm not interested.

"I'm just waiting for this moment ever since I was born." Lucy's eyes are even sparkling as she said that.

That reaction is very common. Most of the She-Wolf is waiting for this moment of their life.

But not me. I don't have any butterflies flying on my stomach whenever the word mate is involved.

"How does this work again?" I asked. I knew most of the pack laws and its system but I never dig deep when it comes to anything about mapping or mates.

"You're so uninterested, Ashira. Aren't you excited to meet your mate?"

I shrugged only to answer her question. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever. So here," she points to the house of the enchantress. "There's a sacred knife inside and you'll cut your palm with it. You'll let the blood drop on the map and it will do its magic." She explained with excitement."

"How?"

She lumped her shoulders and looked at me like I'm unbelievably naive.

"This thing is taught to the toddlers and you don't know?" She scuffed.

I scowled at her.

"Whatever. So when the enchantress does her chant, the part of the map where you're mate is will glow." She said, having sparkles in her eyes once again.

"Technically, we won't know who exactly our mate is," I stated. That sounds like a job.

"Exactly! Isn't it exciting!" Her voice almost made me cover my ear.

I scowled. "Exciting how?"

Lucy rolled her eyes at me. "We'll go to where they are, duh! First, we'll be able to visit other territories."

"Only if the mate is not from our pack." I cut her and shrugged.

"Whatever, Ashira! Oh! And second, we'll be accommodated by the other pack. That's like having a free vacation with a place to stay and free foods to eat!" She screams the last words.

"You sound like they don't feed you here." I cut again.

She ignored me this time.

"Third, we'll finally have the chance to attend the annual mapping party!"

Every year, every pack celebrates the annual mapping party. On the same dates, the Alpha's agreed on.

This year will be held the night before Christmas. So that the She-Wolves will have their time to travel to the packs where the mapping leads them. And to prepare themselves.

There are She-Wolves from other packs that come here every annual mapping party. And they'll meet their mates at the party.

The same will happen to us soon.

Every year, the Regal pack loses its She-Wolves. And every year new She-Wolves from other packs were added.

It's like exchanging the women of packs. But for a reason.

The men cannot leave the pack. Only the She-Wolves can.

It's not possible for male wolves the transfer to another pack. The female should always transfer. That's every pack's law.

The loyalty of the men wolves is essential.

Also, it's a pack law so even the men like to switch packs, they can't unless they go Rogue. But only a few packs accept Rogue as one of them. Rogue tends to have a traitor's blood. That's how packs see them.