Chapter 13: Cake

It's been a long time! The reason why this chapters so late is because I had a huge project to do and THEN, I got sick. So uh yeah.

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter!
____________________________________

|Lucy's POV|

Everyone was here, and we started baking.

"Dibs on cracking the eggs!" Natsu yelled.

"Hey, I wanna crack the eggs too!" protested Sting.

"There are 3 eggs, so I guess we could each crack one egg....but only one person can't crack one..." I thought aloud, "How about everyone but Natsu cracks a egg."

"Hey! That's not fair!"

"Well if you cracked an egg it'll probably be a disaster."

"Ugh then I call mixing." Grumbled Natsu.

"I guess that's safe..."

Sting laughed while cracking the first egg. "You guys sure are close huh."

"I guess, I mean we're really close friends so uh yeah." I didn't want Sting to have the wrong idea. Imagine if Sting thought I liked Natsu...that'd be really messed up, since I like yeah kinda got over Natsu for Sting so um yeah.

Yukino and I cracked the last of the eggs.

"What's next?" asked Yukino.

"Water. 1 1/2 cups."

"I'll do it."

"Okay thanks. Sting you wanna get the oil?"

"Sure, how much?"

"1 1/4 "

Yukino poured in the water and then Sting poured the oil.

I took out the cake mix. "Okay, now we only have to put this in and let Natsu stir!"

"Wait I thought we were making it from scratch?" Asked a confused Sting.

"Nah that takes too long, cake mixes are a lot easier."

"Cheater." Mumbled Natsu.

"Shut up." I poured in the mix.

Natsu started stirring.

"Oi this is fun!" He started mixing really fast.

Natsu started laughing for some reason, and then started jumping around and running.

"THIS IS SO FUN HAHAHAHAHA!"

"H-hey Natsu you should slow down a bit..." Yukino started but it was too late.

Natsu tripped, and spilled cake batter all over my kitchen.

"NATSU!" I yelled then groaned.

He simply just grinned and started licking the batter. From the floor. Disgusting.

After cleaning up, we ended up having to start making the cake again from scratch.
***
|Yukino's POV|

The cake was in the oven baking, and only Sting and I were in the kitchen now. Lucy was taking a shower, and Natsu had fallen asleep.

|Natsu's POV|

I suddenly woke up kinda dazed. it took me a bit of time to realize what was going on.

Right, I was at Lucy's house baking. Somehow I fell asleep?

"Lucy?" I called out.

"Oh your up Natsu. Lucy went to take a shower." said Yukino.

I jumped up.

"Okay, I'll go check on her!"

|Yukino's POV|
"Okay I'll go check on her!" Said Natsu.

"H-huh?" Was he seriously gonna check on her? "Wait-"

But Natsu was already on his way.

_______________________________________
You probably think you know what's gonna happen next right? Ufufufu if you really think so, comment cx

Hint: its actually not that obvious but I think I just made it obvious

Winner gets a dedication *^*