Piers Nivans

"How long again 'til you come back?" You asked Piers as your head laid on his bare chest, wrapping your arm around his torso as you snuggled close to him.

"I don't know... maybe six months... or a year," He replies, the hand that was on the arm under you gently grasping your shoulder as he leaned in for a kiss.

Sighing, you pulled away from him and sat up, his hand dropping from your shoulder and onto the mattress. "Do you really have to go? I don't know, it's just... I feel like something bad is about to happen and—"

"—Hey, calm down, alright?" He speaks up as he sits up as well, holding your hand in his. "I'll be fine. I've done this before, remember?"

"Well, yeah! And you nearly died!" You pointed out, tears brimming in your eyes as you looked into his hazel eyes. "I don't want to lose you,"

"That was an accident, I'll be careful I promise,"

"Promise me, all right? While you're going off to somewhere in China that you'll come back to me," Your hands were lightly shaking as you struggled to hold back tears.

He nods, lifting a hand to your cheek and wipes a tear with his thumb, "I promise baby, I'll come back to you."

_________

Hi, I've been away from a while so I thought before uploading a very long chapter I thought I could go and give you guys this. If you guys have any requests feel free to DM me!

P.s. shameless self plug I also have other resident evil stories you guys might like hahahaha

that's all have a great day!