Chris Redfield pt. 1

"And why should I trust you?" Chris asked, frowning at you. His men seemed to be indulged in their own conversation but they were quietly listening to the both of you.

"You don't have to, but right now I'm the only one that can help you--" You take something from underneath your robe and show it to him.

It's a notebook. It looked old and worn-out. "This contains a summary of all of Miranda's experiments, the megamycete, her connections with the family," He opened it to a random page and sees a grotesque looking image of the mutamycete, though, it didn't faze Chris, not even a bit.

He was used to seeing something so vile in his line of work.

"You should hurry," You spoke up and Chris's eyes focus on you again. "Mother Miranda has all of Rose's vials and is preparing the ceremonial site."

"What's the catch?" Chris asks as he closed the book and took a few steps towards you, stopping when he was just a foot or two away. "In all of this, the stuff you've been doing?" Both of you have had been communicating for a while now, a few months at most. You were informing him of whatever decision Miranda makes.

"Nothing." You admit, having to look up to him a bit now that he's closer to you. "You kill her and get the Winters's out of here and I get my freedom from that bitch," Right now, Chris was your only hope of getting out of here, for you to finally get that freedom you have craving for decades. You can almost feel it at the tips of your fingers, there was now way you were going to stop now.

"All right." He calls one of his men and hands them the book. The man takes it from him and places it in an attaché case. "This better not be a ruse, (y/n). I will kill you if I have to," The werewolves around you all began to snarl, bearing their teeth at Chris because of that threat.

You smirk at him, "Sure, whatever pleases you."  You raise a hand and they all settled down. Chris's men were already on their feet with their guns aimed and ready to fire, while he was already holding his pistol. "Pardon them, they tend to get riled up when threatened--" You set your hand down and continued speaking. "--I'll give you an update in case Miranda suddenly decides to shift her plans. I'll get going," You turn to leave but he calls out to you.

"Hey, wait!"

You turn to him, asking. "Yes?"

He opens his mouth, but closes it. Hesitating on telling you something. "Nevermind." He adds on a few seconds later.

"All right." You speak up, "Be careful, Redfield." You turned on your heels and walked away from Chris, the werewolves quietly trailing with you.

-----

Hi! SamPython21 here it is! I hope you like it, part 2 will be up soon!

--Dani