Leon Kennedy

You quietly worked on a part of your thesis for your masters. The presentation of it is in a few weeks from now, and another part you is worried about is the presentation. It was set up to be online. As much as you hated being in front of a lot of people, this set up felt a lot worse because all of their eyes were going to be on you solely.

Out of nowhere you felt your head twitch to the side, along with your eyes blinking a couple of times. Shutting your laptop, you leaned your head on your hands, taking deep breaths to calm yourself down and to stop your tics. You got annoyed, knowing that this isn't a great time for you. You have so much stuff to do and then having to manage this is just starting to get to you. You were thankful that yours wasn't as severe as others, but still you couldn't deny the fact that it did bother you sometimes. A lot of the times it never really showed, but when you get stressed that's when it starts to act up more than usual.

"Hey," You hear a familiar voice in front of you. Looking up you see Leon sitting at a stool on your opposite side. "Are you okay?" He asks, his hand resting on your shoulder. You didn't even notice him enter the room.

You groaned, your head twitching again. "No, everything is stressing me out," You replied, blinking multiple times. You felt his hand cup your cheek, making you look into his eyes.

"Breathe okay? In... Out..." You followed his movement, and fortunately it did help you relax, feeling your tics get less severe.

"Thank you, babe," You smile at him before kissing the palm of his hand. You couldn't help but hold the back of it, liking how warm it is.

"No problem. Anyway, how was your trip from Dubai? Was it fun?"

You thought about it for a moment, at the same time not realizing that your tics had stopped. Leon knew that getting you to talk about certain topics helped you manage it in a way. Getting you distracted and all. "...It was great! I wish you were there with me, the city's so pretty and the food was amazing!"

"Good, that's good to know. Maybe next time we can go there together for the holidays or something,"

"What about Cancun? Or maybe Paris?" You went on, until you remembered something. "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you! Mom was wondering if you wanted to come to dinner next week? I think it was friday...? Are you free?"

"I'll check my schedule, all right. I'm not gonna lie, I miss her apple pie,"

~~~

This one is long overdue, sorry it took me a while to post it. I hope this is okay!

-dani

lucyfamiglietti