Albert Wesker pt. 1

I thought I could update since I'm on a little school break. I tried to make this as lengthy as possible, oh, and I got a new keyboard so...

______

Albert was busy in his labs, working with the beautiful lady named Excella Gionne. You didn't like her; you couldn't tell if it was from her snarky attitude with Albert's subordinates, or if it was how fake she acted towards you.

You could just tell how fake her acting was, and it irked you a lot.

Albert knew how much you disliked her, but he needed her... for now... well... that's what he said.

And here you are with them in the lab, currently overlooking the data analysis of the latest mutations the newer form of 'virus' has done.

You couldn't help but feel annoyed with her voice. She was smart, and you gave her credit for that, you just really, don't want her around.

'Once Albert is done with you, you're good to go'  You thought as you stared at her with a slightly raised brow. 'I'm the queen, not you.'

The discussion was done and everyone was dismissed. Fortunately, Excella had to stay in the lab so she could watch over what the subordinates were doing, it was a good thing for you though.

You had Albert, your mentor, all to yourself.

"You were practically drilling holes at her head earlier." Albert spoke out as you walked down the halls, passing by a few scientists who greeted you both.

Mostly you.

Albert did always have an intimidating demeanor on him.

"I don't know what you're talking about" You spoke in a nonchalant tone.

You two were fell silent until you reached the very top floor of the building, exclusive for you, Albert, and his other guests. his subordinates can only enter the area when they need to deliver updates.

"I know you dislike her, but I've you so many times—"

"—we need her, yes, I know. Isn't that why I'm being so civilized around her?" You say as you removed your lab coat and placed it on one of the leather couches.

"Glaring doesn't count as civilized, child." He scolds in his usual, calm tone.

"And her flirting with you all the time in the lab isn't very professional. Have you called her out on that too?" You say in a harsher tone that you intend to. You looked through the scenic view in front of you. The top floor was mostly covered in glass, so you could see a very beautiful view of the mountain.

"Oh, child—"

"I'm nineteen, I'm not a child, stop calling me that!" You sighed.

"She'll be out of our lives soon, don't worry" He reassures you. A telephone rings. You heard Albert's footsteps heading to his table with was a couple of feet away from you.

He answers the call. "Yes?"

"Mr. Wesker? I have some important documents for you to sign" A male voice says through the speaker.

"Come in"

Moments later the door opens and you turn around to see who it was. It was a new worker. He looked about your age, maybe two... three years older.

"Mr. Wesker, here are the... uh..." The guy stops and stares at you, cheeks slightly turning pink. You knew you weren't exactly the prettiest girl out there, but there was just something in you that made you so... alluring.

You timidly smile at him. Your eyes landed on his name tag.

'JAMES' it read in all caps.

Albert walks towards James and snatches the folder that he was holding and quickly goes through the pages and scribbles his signatures on it. He shoves the folder to the guy's chest, making the poor boy stagger a bit.

"Out!" Albert points to the door and the guy quickly scurries to leave.

"You scared him" You pointed out.

"And you said flirting with workers is a bad thing"

"All I did was smile" You say, but didn't add more so there wouldn't be any more argument.

"I see how he looks at you."

"I'm old enough to take care of myself, Uncle, you don't have to worry." You reassured him as you went to pour yourself some wine and Albert some whiskey.

"It is, since I promised your mother that before she passed away."

You carried the two glasses in both of your hands and walked towards him, handling him the glass of whiskey.

"You miss her... don't you?" Albert asks you as he takes the glass from your hand.

"I can barely remember her" Was your reply. "I was so young when she died."

"She was a wonderful woman, and she would've been a wonderful mother too." The softness in his voice shocked you a bit, though you have heard it a couple of times you still haven't gotten used to it.

"I wish she lived longer so I could've at least gotten to know her." Albert told you when you were young that she died due to natural causes, at first you believed it.

But as you grew older more questions came in your mind, you've tried to ask him about it but he simply avoids the questions you throw in his way. With a little digging, you knew that what your uncle told you was a lie.

You remember how her body looked at the morgue. And slowly, after a little analyzing and a little digging, you found out why she died.

______________

Part 2 coming up soon...