Albert Wesker pt. 2

Months later and they were able to complete the virus. It was perfect, according to Wesker. The virus will now choose who will make it next to the new world that is about to come soon.

You were sure Excella wasn't going to make it, after that private testing that you ran with her DNA that you managed to get, you were sure that she's a goner.

So you payed her no mind, and just played a long with her antics. You felt a bit generous as to just treat her decently since her time is almost up. A little gift, you thought. It is, after all, the season of giving.

You had the lab for yourself throughout the night, so you took advantage of it and used it so you could further look into your own research. You were currently looking into mixing the progenitor virus with a strain from the meningococcemia bacteria. you think this will make a perfect bio-weapon that you could use in the future.

The research was a pain in the ass, but it was helping you a lot when it comes to distracting yourself from your thoughts.

Ever since you found out what really happened to your mother, you couldn't sleep well. Yes, you didn't know her really well... you didn't know her at all.

But someone robbed you from that opportunity, and that specific someone is here in this building.

And you were going to get your revenge on that slimy bastard.

No matter what it takes.

You heard footsteps behind you, distracting you from your thoughts. You knew it wasn't Albert, since you already had the sound of his steps memorized in your head.

"Are you just going to stand there?" You loudly called out, "Or do you need something?" You turned around and saw James standing a couple of desks away from you.

"I... Uh..." His cheeks was turning pink and it took every ounce of self control for you not to smirk at how he's acting right now.

He made it very clear how you affect him. "I just... forgot a few things in my table Ms. Wesker, I didn't know you were here, I'm sorry if I interrupted you—"

"—it's all right" You tell him, "Just go and get whatever you need and leave." You turn back to your work as you heard him shuffling on his table.

Very loudly, you might add.

He could be useful, you thought.

"James" You called out as you turned to him.

"Yes... Ms. Wesker?" He was holding some stacks of paper in his hand.

"Come here for a second" You spoke in a softer tone. He sets the papers he was holding down on his desk and walks up to you.

"What can I help you with, Ms. Wesker?"

"You don't have to be so formal" You spoke in an alluring tone as you placed your hand on his chest, "If it's just us, you can call me, (name)." He was tense under your hand.

"Ms. Wesker... I—"

"—Uh, uh, uh, what did I say?" You raised a brow as you took a step closer, your chest pressed against his.

"(Name)" Stutters. "Sorry, I..."

"Can you do something for me?" You ask him as you looked at his eyes.

"Anything" You could feel his chest rising at a faster pace.

"I need you to look for these—" You took a step back and removed your hand from him and picked up a piece of paper, and folded in into four before turning back to him. You stuffed it into the breast pocket of his coat. "Everything in that paper is important, and no one can find out about this, understand?" He nods.

"Good."