Karl Heisenberg

LoneWolf1704
Warning: there's scenes with attempted rape, assault, and brutal descriptions of murder.

~~~

"(y/n), I'll go, all right?"

"Mother, it's fine. The market isn't too far I'll be home as soon as I can," You tell her as you pull the hood of your cloak over your head. The dark color of the clothing making it easier for you to blend in with the people. There were rumours going around of murders happening in the village. Everyone, men, women, and children were being attacked. This was one of the reasons why you prefer to go out rather than your mother. You love her dearly and you couldn't bear the thought of her getting harmed.

The sun was setting quicker at this time of the year so you did move as fast as you could, wanting to be home before dark. You got to the market place, bought the stuff you needed for dinner and headed back home, fighting the urge to wander around the place, to appreciate the lanterns that were hung and the lights that illuminated above the mountains.

The walk home was far, but not too far. It would probably be around fifteen minutes? You weren't so sure of the exact time.

As you quietly went on with your walk, you could hear rustling on the bushes next to you, and pairs of eyes following you. You ignored it and quickened your pace as the feeling of anxiety and dread spread throughout your chest.

Then, out of nowhere, you began to hear footsteps behind you making you run. Your legs were starting to burn along with your chest but you didn't want to stop. Unfortunately for you, you weren't fast enough, and you felt a hand grab your arm.

"Giving us trouble, huh?" It was a man. He turns you to him harshly, causing you to drop everything you were holding on the ground.

"Pretty, we've got ourselves a pretty one, boys!" The man cackles as the men behind him all surrounded you, one of them pulling your cloak down. You felt so small to the men that towered over you, you didn't know what to think, to do, so you just pleaded for your life.

"Please don't hurt me!" You cried. "Please let me go! I won't tell anyone, I swear!"

"Let you go? No, pretty girl, you're going to be our fun for the night," The man behind you speaks up. "Don't worry, we'll be gentle we promise!" He says in a mocking tone as they proceeded to drag you in the woods beside the road you walked on. One of them covered our mouth while the other two held you, one of them even lifted your feet off the ground as they dragged you deeper in the forest.

You had no idea where you are, but they had stopped at some point. They dropped you on the ground, knocking the wind out of you. You noticed that not too far from you was a lit bonfire. And that was the moment it clicked in your head.

They were planning this. Someone rolled you over to your back and pinned your hands above your head while the other held your legs down. You screamed and cried as you struggled against them.

"No one's going to here you!" One of them says in a teasing manner and the rest of them laughed. The one who had pinned your legs down forced them open, his hands roaming among your thighs. "Tell me, pretty girl, have you ever been fucked before?"

"Please don't!" You shake your head, feeling his hands hook at your undergarments. "Please! Help! Somebody!" You shout at the top of your lungs.

"I've always had my eyes on you, but your bitch of a mother won't let me anywhere near you. Do you see this, huh?!" He lifts his one hand from your thigh and points a finger to his cheek where a long scar was carved along his right cheek. "She did this to me! And you know what? When were done with you I'll do the same thing to you!"

You heard him tear your undergarment, feeling the cool air hit your skin. You closed our eyes, feeling hopeless with what was happening. You knew that it was over for you.

You could hear the man rustling with his belt, it was then followed by sounds of choking, his hands leaving you, the one who held your hands down let you go as well. You opened your eyes and scrambled your legs closer to you, wrapping as much of your cloak as you can to your body. You looked up and saw the man in front of you clutching on his neck, the other two doing the same as you looked around you.

There were heavy footsteps approaching you, and from a far you saw someone you weren't expecting to see.

It was the silver-haired Lord, Karl Heisenberg, his usual black glasses hanging on his shirt. Heisenberg had his hand raised as he walked closer to where you were, and as he did so you could hear snarling around you.

"Lord Heisenberg, please, have mercy!" The man with the scarred cheek pleaded. Heisenberg titled his head to the side as he stared at the man.

"You didn't show her mercy when she asked you, did you?" Heisenberg replies. The man screeches as you see his silver necklace digging in his skin, causing pools of blood to coat his clothes. You gasped in fear as he fell on the ground, seeing his eyes roll to the back of his head.

You looked back at the silver haired lord and he drops his hand, and it was at that moment you heard the snarling sounding a lot closer, followed by quick and heavy footsteps. You pushed the ends of your dress down when you felt the cold wind hit the exposed skin on your lower body, covering yourself.

Heisenberg slowly approached you and couldn't help but back away in fear, tears slipping down your face.

"You're all right now, don't worry," He reassures you as he stopped his pace a couple of feet away from you, his hands in the air. "I won't hurt you, I promise."

You hear something heavy hit the ground, followed by a loud roar. You looked to where the sound came from and saw a giant beast. He towered over the other men, its clothes tattered and filthy. The beast's hair was filthy and matted, its eyes glowing with a faint tint of yellow in the iris. It held a hammer similar to the one you would see Heisenberg would be holding whenever he would occasionally go to the village.

The beast swung its giant hammer, hitting one of the men, causing his body to fly off the ground, its body landing somewhere in the dark forest. It then turned to the last one and picked it up with one hand. The beast dropped the hammer it was holding and held the man's head, you heard a scream before it was cut off when it was pulled from his body.

The sight made bile rise to your throat, and you threw up all over the ground. The image was stuck to your head, making you nauseous and anxious at the same time. Your heart felt like it was about to leap out of your chest with how erratic it was beating.

"Hey," Your head snapped towards Heisenberg, his voice gentler. He began to take slow steps towards you, you kept your focus on him, keeping yourself ready to run if he were to try and hurt you. When he got close to you, he got down on one knee and his gloved hand went to your face. He gently wiped your tears with the back of his fingers.

"You're safe now, they're not gonna bother you anymore," He reassures you again. He offered his hand. You were reluctant at first, but you held his hand as he got up, helping you on your feet.

"Thank you," You tell him. "Thank you,"

"Come on, I'll show you the way out of the forest."

~~~

Thinking of themes to go with is kind of difficult at times. Took a a while before I could post this, hope you guys like it!