Chapter 1

:3rd person pov: (3rd person will be used most in this story :3)
Hinata ran into the gym yelling "HEY GUYS"scaring everyone in the gym, "HINATA BOKE" they heard Kageyama yell as he ran after him.

Daichi yelled at them to be quiet and start stretching, after they finished hinata yelled "Set for me Kageyama!!!!", "ok ok ok" Kageyama said. They got in position and hinata spiked the ball like a pro, soon Daichi said "let's do a scrimmage" and everyone got ready.

On team 1 was Hinata, Kageyama, Enoshita, Tsukki, and Yamaguchi

Team 2 was Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Tanaka, and Nishinoya.

As Tanaka spiked the ball Tukki and Hinata jumped to block, Hinata then felt a strong pain in his whole body. He fell to the ground, then a puff of smoke appeared.

:Sugawara pov:
Hinata and Tsukki jumped to block the spike, Hinata had a worried look on his face and he fell. A puff of smoke appeared and Hinata was no where to be seen, all we saw was his clothes they then started to move.

Tanaka yelled "OH GOSH ITS MOVING ITS MOVINGGGGG!!!!" Daichi went over a picked up the clothes and a tiny head popped out.

:Daichi pov:
I picked up the clothes and they felt heavy? Then I saw a tiny orange head, it was....... hinata!?! He started to cry, Suga came and tried to calm him down he then eventually calmed down.

Suga asked Kiyoko and Yachi to get him some clothes and milk, Hinata babbled about random things while playing with Suga's fingers. Takeda then came in running saying "We have been invited to a training camp!!!!!"

(314 words)

Hi this is my first time writing a wattpad I hope you like it please comment if I should fix anything and if you have any advice it would be very much appreciated! Sorry its short