Introduction

Author's Introduction

This is my first fanfic novel series. I did this for fun, so there. This is a combined characters from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun and Fairy tail. Some stories are came from the original but I managed to take some twists in this story.

Main Characters:

Mikoto Misaka - age 15 , 3rd year middle school of Tokiwadai, 3rd rank level 5 Railgun/Electromaster/The Ace of Tokiwadai.

Wendy Marvell Misaka
Misaka - age 12, 1st year middle school of Tokiwadai, her big sister Mikoto believes that she's the 8th rank level 5 Wind Manipulation but soon discovered as Sky Dragon Slayer mage, she's well known to be the top 1 in their class and adopted sister of Mikoto when she was 5, and she admires her big sister Mikoto for being brave and everything else.

Kuroko Shirai - age 14, 2nd year middle school of Tokiwadai, level 4 Teleporter, Judgement officer of Judgement branch 177, Mikoto's roomate and bestfriend.

Chelia Blendy Shirai - age 13, 1st year middle school of Tokiwadai, her mom told her step sister Kuroko that her ability is a level 4 Wind Manipulation although Chelia and her mom did not tell her real mage power (Sky God Slayer mage), she's also training for Judgement to become a full pledge officer just like her step sister Kuroko and she has a crush on Wendy.

Supporting Characters:

Kazari Uiharu - age 13-14, 2nd year student at Sakugawa Middle School, her ability is level 1 Thermal hand (controls and maintains the temperature of everything she touches), although no one knows her ability but she used to be good in hacking data. Also a Judgement officer at branch 177, Shirai's partner in their job.

Mii Konori - age 17, highschool student, her ability is level 3 Clairvoyance (x-ray vision), she's senior officer of Judgement 177 branch.

Charle/Carla - Wendy's cat and bestfriend. Her magic abilities are Transformation magic, Clairvoyance, she can also see the future.

Other Characters:

Misuzu Misaka - Mikoto and Wendy's mom.

Grandeeney - Wendy's great grand mother she has Wendy at Fiore when Wendy is still a baby.

Mitsuko Kongou - age 15, Mikoto's classmate, level 4 Aerohand (controlls jets and anything else by using wind), Kuroko's rival in who's the strongest and for Mikoto's affection. She's boastful and show off that she always beat up by the other strong espers.

Misaki Shokuhou - 5th rank level 5 known as Mental Out, 3rd year student of Tokiwadai, Mikoto's rival in school. She hates it when she did not tamper Mikoto's mind due to electrical brain waves.

Sherry Blendy - Chelia's mom and Kuroko's step mother. She and Chelia hides their real power as a mage.

Romeo Conbolt - age 13, 1st year student of A Certain Middle School, Chelia's rival in Wendy's love and affection. He is a Fire mage but in order to leave peacefully in Academy City he believes to be a Pyrokinesis ability and later on his friends discovered that he is a Fire mage.

Ruiko Saten - age 14, 2nd year student at Sakugawa Middle School. She is Level 0. She is Uiharu's classmate and bestfriend.

Kinuho Wannai - Kuroko Shirai's classmate, her ability is Level 3 Hydrohand (manipulates water).

Maaya Awatsuki - Kuroko Shirai's classmate and Kinuho Wannai's bestfriend. Her ability is Level 3 Float Dial (controls the voyancy of each matter)

————————————————————————————————————————————————

So there are the characters of this story. I am updating this story depends on my mood hehe XD just kidding ^_^