SEASON TWO; NINE

GENESIS
SEASON TWO, CHAPTER NINE
'FAUX-HAWK'

GENESISSEASON TWO, CHAPTER NINE'FAUX-HAWK'

_______________________

Quinn inhaled and exhaled a breath as she closed her eyes, the woman trying to use her divination to find Dick, however, she couldn't see anything.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she closed her eyes tighter, although, once again, nothing happened.

"Fuck!" Quinn exclaimed in annoyance as she opened her eyes.

A moment later, Quinn heard Kory yelling, the woman frowning in concern.

Quinn walked over to where Kory was and noticed that she was having trouble with her powers.

"You okay?" Quinn questioned as she caught Kory's attention.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine." Kory breathed as she faced Quinn.

"That didn't look fine." Quinn responded with raised eyebrows. "Kory, what's going on?"

Kory sighed as she spoke. "I think I'm losing my powers."

At this, Quinn frowned. "What?"

"I don't know how." Kory responded with a frown. Before Quinn could respond, Rachel approached the two with various snacks in her hands.

"How's the bathroom?" Rachel asked Kory, as the woman mentioned that she needed to go before the three pulled up to the gas station they were currently at.

"The bathroom is gross. Don't go in there." Kory replied simply.

"Whatcha doing out here?" Rachel questioned.

Before Quinn could tell her that Kory was having trouble with her powers, Kory spoke first.

"Enjoying the view. You ready?"

Rachel frowned as Kory began to walk towards the car. The teenager glanced at Quinn, who shrugged, both of them following after Kory.

"Hey, are you mad at something?" Rachel frowned at Kory.

"No, Rachel, I'm thrilled to be looking for a guy that doesn't need to be rescued." Kory responded abruptly, Quinn frowning at her sudden defensive attitude.

"Dick is in trouble. I saw it." Rachel answered as the group approached the car, Quinn sitting in the drivers seat, Kory in the passengers seat, and Rachel in the back.