SEASON FOUR, THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
BROTHER BLOOD — PART FIVE

CHAPTER THIRTEENBROTHER BLOOD — PART FIVE

____________________

"Firecreek Dam. Forty miles north of here. Funded by the Luthor Foundation..." Tim started, letting his voice trail off in confusion as he pulled up the location the girls had found on one of the laptops, his eyebrows slightly creasing inwards as he did so.

Quinn let out an amused scoff at the mention of a neglected dam being a cult's hideout. "Why am I not surprised?"

"Yep, that's where they are." Rachel nodded in confirmation as she glanced at the screen. "Maybe two hundred feet underneath."

"Then, that's where we're going." Dick immediately answered with a determined nod.

"I thought we wanted to avoid a head-on confrontation..." Kory chimed in as a small frown appeared on her face.

Quinn gestured to the screen as she glanced at Kory. "I don't think we have a choice."

"Thanks to Conner." Dick deadpanned, his tone laced with exasperation as he stared at the computer with momentary contempt.

"Can't we teleport them both out?" Tim inquired curiously, glancing up at Dick as he awaited his leader's answer.

"No." Jinx cut in with immediacy, her wide eyes catching the group's attention. "No, you try and do two, their cells intermingle, it's not pretty."

Dick blew out a despondent breath as he shoved his hands in his pockets, his head momentarily hanging low in thought as he then faced the team again. "We do it one at a time, they'll notice it's happening, and make sure it doesn't...alright, we'll leave in five minutes."

As he concluded his statement, Dick began to walk out of the room, Quinn nodding at the team as she followed after him, calling out to the group as she did so. "Find Gar!"

Kory hesitated for the briefest of moments before sighing and hurrying after the two, deciding to bring up her concerns directly. "Wait..."

At the sound of Kory's voice and footsteps following after them, both Dick and Quinn turned around to face her, their eyebrows raising as they awaited her words.

"This prophecy...I don't know, I have a really bad feeling about tonight."

At Kory's concern, Quinn nodded immediately. "I feel the same, Kor. I didn't want to alarm anyone, but my premonitions have been getting more and more intense lately, and no matter how far I travel into my mind to find the source, it always seems like it's just out of reach. I have no idea what's happening, and truthfully, I'm terrified. This has never happened to me before."