SEASON TWO; SIX

GENESIS
SEASON TWO, CHAPTER SIX
'ATONEMENT'

GENESISSEASON TWO, CHAPTER SIX'ATONEMENT'

_______________________

"I lied." Dick started, glancing between the group. "I lied to you guys because I was afraid you'd leave this place...and me. And if that happened, there'd be no Titans."

He then glanced between the original Titans as he continued. "I told you that Jericho was dead when I got to the church. But he wasn't. He was alive. He died trying to save me from his father. I'm sorry. You all deserve more."

After a moment, Hank stood up and walked closer to Dick. Without a warning, the man punched Dick's face roughly, Dick's face turning in the direction of the punch as the man held a hand over his nose, Quinn standing up immediately, a frown on her face.

"You lying sack of shit." Hank gritted out through his teeth as Dawn pulled him back.

"You're an asshole, Hank." Quinn glared at Hank angrily.

"How many other fucking half-truths have you told us?" Donna asked as she glared at Dick, who now had blood under his nose.

"At least you got a half-truth." Rachel spoke up.

"My brother is dead because of you." Rose narrowed her eyes at Dick as she stood up. "I'm out."

With that, Rose began to leave the tower, Jason standing up as he spoke. "I'm going with her."

Quinn frowned at the boy.

"Jason, you-" Dick tried, however Jason cut him off.

"Look, you don't decide what I do anymore. What anybody does." Jason interrupted as he followed after Rose.

"I'm out, too." Donna added as she stood up and began to leave.

"I'm going with Donna." Rachel replied as she stood up and followed after Donna, Gar frowning at Rachel.

"Can I go with you?" Rachel asked Donna.

"Sure..." Donna raised her eyebrows briefly as she began to walk off.

"Rachel." Gar frowned, to which Rachel glanced at the boy at his words.

"I can't stay here." Rachel spoke as she then followed after Donna.

"Let's go." Hank glanced at Dawn, the two walking out of the tower, leaving Quinn, Kory, Gar, and Dick alone.