SEASON TWO; ONE

GENESIS
SEASON TWO, CHAPTER ONE
'TRIGON'

GENESISSEASON TWO, CHAPTER ONE'TRIGON'

_______________________

"Would you just stop blasting it?" Donna exasperatedly asked as Kory stopped firing at the force field with her powers. "You're wasting all your power."

"Rachel...is in there." Kory responded in between breaths.

"So are Dick and Gar, but I agree with Donna. We can't waste our powers, we might need the strength later." Quinn added with crossed arms.

"Anything could happen to her." Kory sighed, referring to Rachel.

"Says the woman who was sent here to kill her!" Donna exclaimed with wide eyes. "Now that she and Dick are in there with some intergalactic demon, maybe you could try something that might actually work?!"

"Like what, Donna?" Kory frowned. "Or were you hoping the sheer force of your criticism would save her?"

"At least I'm not draining my powers just because I can't sit still." Donna challenged, Quinn groaning in annoyance at their bickering.

"Says the Titan who quit." Kory narrowed her eyes as she stepped closer to Donna.

"Okay, stop it, both of you!" Quinn exclaimed, catching their attention.

As if on cue, a car pulled up a few metres away from them, Quinn releasing a sigh of relief as Jason in his Robin suit got out, accompanied by a tall, buff man, and a short woman with long, silvery white hair. "Thank god."

"Hey, don't stop on my account. I like where that was heading. What's up, Quinn?" Jason grinned, sending a wink towards Quinn.

"Jason, always a pleasure." Quinn crossed her arms.

"Jason?" Kory frowned.

"That's right." Jason nodded as him and the two others walked towards the three. "The goddamn cavalry has arrived."

"What the fuck is that?" Donna frowned, referring to Jason as she glanced between Quinn and Kory. "And why is it wearing Dick's costume?"

Both Jason and the man he was with spoke at the same time.

"The annoying new Robin."

"The new and improved Robin."

"Who are your friends?" The woman with white hair asked Donna.