SEASON ONE; SEVEN

GENESIS
CHAPTER SEVEN
'DONNA TROY'

GENESISCHAPTER SEVEN'DONNA TROY'

_______________________

Dick's gaze was set on Quinn, who was lying next to him, her eyebrows furrowing a little in her sleep.

She was wearing Dick's shirt, the clothing oversized for her, Dick shirtless and lying next to the woman.

Suddenly, Quinn gasped as she opened her eyes, the woman waking up immediately at the memory of being trapped inside the asylum.

"You okay?" Dick frowned in concern.

"I can't stop thinking about the asylum." Quinn responded quietly. "How they almost killed you."

"You were talking in your sleep." Dick spoke, Quinn turning her head to face him.

"What was I saying?" Quinn asked with a frown.

"You were just repeating 'no' and 'please stop'." Dick responded, his gaze flickering between Quinn's eyes.

Quinn glanced at the roof again as she released a breath, Dick's gaze remaining on her. "I was terrified."

"About what?" Dick questioned.

"About everything. Losing everyone." Quinn turned her head and faced Dick again. Losing you. She thought to herself.

Quinn released a breath as she glanced at the duffel bag on a brief case, which was on a chair next to the bed. "You going somewhere?" She questioned, Dick glancing at the bag at her words.

He sighed as he glanced at Quinn again. "That asylum was home base for those freaks. They won't be bothering Rachel anymore. She's safe now. She's even got her mother back. Maybe she can try to have a normal life."

Quinn sat up so she was resting on her elbow, the woman facing Dick. "But not you." As Dick sighed deeply, Quinn continued. "Is that it?"

"Being Robin doesn't work anymore. But not being Robin doesn't work either." Dick replied. "At least not without some help."

"Help you can't get here..." Quinn frowned.

"No." Dick responded quietly.

Quinn glanced down, the woman thinking to herself for a moment. She cleared her throat as she got out of the bed, Dick's hand falling to the space where Quinn once was. "Well, once you figure out who you're going to be, maybe we..." She let her voice trail off.