Chapter 4 Mukuro Rokudo

Start from the beginning

Juvia used her hand to create a face-like entity out of boiling water and used it to fire beams of water at Mukuro. The man smiled as he didn't attempt to dodge. As the attack connects, dust fills the air as Juvia was confident she landed a direct attack.

"It seems we may have overestimated hi-"

"Ice-Make:Wall!!!!!!"

Kyoya suddenly got behind Juvia and made a wall of ice to shield her from Mukuro's trident

Kyoya suddenly got behind Juvia and made a wall of ice to shield her from Mukuro's trident. Mukuro smiled as he looked at Kyoya.

"So you saw through that illusion."

"Not moving at the sight of an attack means two things. You're either dumb or you have something planned."

"Impressive, you saw through that illusion. But what about the second one?"

Suddenly Juvia screamed in pain. As Kyoya turned around, he saw Mukuro slash Juvia's torso with his trident. Blood stained the ground as it was dripping from Mukuro's trident.

"Juvia!!!!!!"

"It's true that I used an illusion to take my place during her attack, but who said that I only made one illusion. "

Mukuro chuckled to himself as he saw that Juvia and Kyoya fell victim to his magic. He sent powerful illusions directly into Juvia and Kyoya's mind when he used the First Realm.

"Now then, let's continue this dance for a while."

Suddenly Mukuro charged at Juvia. Seeing this, the woman jumped back to gain some distance. As this happened, Mukuro through his trident at her. Juvia was prepared to brace herself for pain. Kyoya dashed towards her as he saw the trident getting ready to impale her.

"Shit! Shit!! Shit!!!! I'm not gonna make it in time."

However, both Kyoya and Juvia's eyes were wide with shock as they saw what happened. The trident went through Juvia's body and she didn't feel any pain.

"Kufufu. Illusions are just like mist. Once you're ensnared, its difficult to escape."

Suddenly Mukuro was standing next to Juvia as he used his trident to stab her arm. As she screamed in pain, Mukuro smiled.

"An illusion of me, an illusion of my weapon. After being tricked so many times, you can't tell which is an illusion or reality. Thanks to that, you and I share a pact Juvia."

"Water Magic:Water Lock!!!!!"