💌 Silent Voice (Katsuki Bakugou x reader)

It's my birthday! I'm 16!

------

I ran across the playground, enjoying my last time in Mastafu before I moved away.

"Kacchan! Izu-chan!" I run to the boys, "Hi, how are you guys today?"
"I'm good, how are you, (Y/n)-chan?" Izu-chan replies.
"I'm fine."

"Ooh! Let's play Agency Bakugou!" Kacchan suggests.
"Yeah!" Izu-chan and I both simultaneously reply.

We marched with Kacchan and his friends that day, going into the woods.

"Forward march and here we go, members of the Agency Baku- ahhhhh!" Kacchan was singing, before screeching.

He'd fell into the stream.

"Kacchan!" Izu-chan and I scream, before rushing down to help him.

"Are you okay, Kacchan?" Izu-chan asks, holding out a hand for him to help him up.
"Can you walk?" I ask.

Kacchan sets off a loud explosion, knocking me backwards.

Kacchan just got his quirk! I'm glad I could witness it!

I opened my eyes, looking around at everyone. They were all mouthing something, but I couldn't hear them.

"Uh, I better get back to my parents, they're probably worried!" I talk to myself, I still couldn't hear anything, not even my own words. "Bye!"

I run back to my parents.

My life was changed that day.

- Ten year Time skip -

Today's the day of my dream come true!

I walked out of the house, signing 'bye' to my parents.

It was a quick walk to school. They made sure that we moved closer to the school.

I wave at random strangers, trying to bring happiness into their day.

I step through the gates of U.A. High.

Class 1-A, here I come!

It took me a bit to find the classroom, but I found it before the time the tardy bell should've rung.

I get serious, ignoring all the stares I get, and I sit in a random seat.

I look around at all of the students.

That guy with a mask on is gonna be difficult to communicate with.

A guy with long black hair walks into the room.

"We're doing a quick introduction, then we're going to do a quirk assessment test." I watch his lips form this sentence.

I pull out my notebook and began writing my introduction in it. Before looking up to the teacher.

"First up, you, with the (specific thing about you, like purple glasses)."

I grab my note book and walk up to the front of the classroom.

I flip to the page and present it to my classmates.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), I'm fifteen years old, and I've been deaf since I was five years old." One of my classmates read out loud, well, I hope he did.

I flip the page.

"Some of you, I may not be able to understand. Such as the boy wearing a mask. If you talk to me, and I can't see you, don't think I'm purposely ignoring you. I'm not, I literally can't hear a thing." One of my other classmates read to the class.