💌🎶 If We Have Each Other (Katsuki Bakugou x Midoriya! Fem! Reader)

Also, not really a one-shot with a love interest. Please, if you do cry, have some tissues handy.

--

I touched my barely swollen stomach. I cleaned the dishes of a new restaurant that I despised. My eyelids slowly began to droop. Soon, I was let off work. I got on the bus, returning to my one bedroom apartment. When I arrived there, I immediately turned the light on and sat at the table.

"It's alright, (Y/n). You and your baby is gonna be okay." I spoke to myself.

My boyfriend left when he found out I was pregnant. I only just graduated from high school. But I'm happy to expect a little one. I'll never be alone and have someone to hold.

"The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad. If we got each other and that's all we have, I'll be your mother and I'll hold your hand. You should know I'll be there for you. And the world's not perfect, when the world's not kind, if we have each other, we'll both be fine. I'll be your mother and I'll hold your hand. You should be know I'll be there for you." I sung to the unborn fetus that's growing in my stomach.

-Flash-

I was clutching onto my husband's hand. We were living west of the city where he proposed to me, way over 40 years ago. We looked at the pictures of him and I, as happy as we could be. Though we never had an easy life, we managed to stayed together for this long. Even though, I made him angry, he never broke my heart and left me. We never had a fancy car because we never traveled much, so we couldn't be apart. Even thought his life was ending, our love was stronger than the day we first met.

"The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad. If we got each other and that's all we have, I'll be your lover and I'll hold your hand. You should know I'll be there for you. And the world's not perfect, when the world's not kind, if we have each other, we'll both be fine. I'll be your lover and I'll hold your hand. You should be know I'll be there for you." I sung to a dying Katsuki.

-Flash-

I just had my 4-year-old daughter took away from me. Her father had claimed full custody of her even though he never got to know her and what she liked. AND I lost my house. I go over to Izu's place to tell him about my struggles, hoping to have a place to stay. When I arrive there, he told me that Mom doesn't have long. They said she'll be gone in five years. I'm so scared to be left without anyone, especially if Izu dies while on hero duty. Izu tells me how thankful he is for me, even though we fought all the time, he was so thankful. He continues on by telling me that when high school wan't easy for him, I was the reason he survived. I start breaking down in Izu's arms telling how I lost everything.

"(Y/n), listen to me. The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad. If we got each other and that's all we have, I'll be your brother and I'll hold your hand. You should know I'll be there for you. When the world's not perfect, when the world's not kind, if we have each other, we'll both be fine. I'll be your brother and I'll hold your hand. You should be know I'll be there for you."