💔💌 Everything's Gonna Be Okay! (Izuku Midoriya x reader)

Requested by kellychan153
I wasn't sure what gender you wanted the reader to be, so it's gender neutral one! Sorry!
--------

I was walking down the alleyway to get to my house when a blue haired, crusty-dusty male blocked my path. This male was Tomura Shigiraki.

I'm fucked.

"Aren't little kids like you supposed to be in bed at this time?" He says, his voice growing cold and creepier with each word.
"That's what I'm trying to do. So, move your crusty dusty dinosaur ass so I can get home."
"What did you call me, you little bitch?" He says, grabbing my throat and pinning me to a nearby wall.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What the hell do I do?! Where are all the fucking heroes?! Shit!

"I called you a. Crusty. Dusty. Dinosaur. Got a problem with that?"

I really hate my smartass mouth.

"I fucking do." His grip tightens, pinky finger drawing closer to my neck.

Damn, a quirk would come in handy (ba-dum-psh) as of now.

When his finger touches my neck, the skin starts cracking away. Soon, I lose conciousness, probably from lack of air. Though, before I completely pass out, I hear a shout.

"Let them go! Detroit Smash!"

--

"Hey? Can you hear me?" An innocent voice said from beside me.

I'm suprised I can hear his voice over the sirens.

"Where am I? Better yet, what happened?" I asked slowly.
"Calm down. Don't move. Everything's gonna be okay. Shigaraki used his quirk on you and you shouldn't move your neck."
"Oh."

Then I blacked out again.

--

Beep, beep, beep.

A monitor beside my bed was 'beep'ing at a steady pace.

"Fuck a bunch of this, I wanna go home." I said.
"It's about time you woke up!" A doctor cheered, walking in the room. "This young man has been waiting for you, he refused to leave until you woke up." She said pointing to a green haired boy.

That's the boy who saved me!

I rise up out of bed.

"Easy! Easy! Careful, don't hurt yourself." The doctor said.

I look at my arm. There are needles in my arms.

"Can you please remove of the needles? They're scaring me." I ask the doctor.
"Sure, sweetheart."

(A/n: Obviously, I've never been in the doctors to the point where they have to bring out needles. Except for shots. *shudders* ewwww needles.)

--

Once the needles are gone, the boy starts to wake.

"Oh, you're awake! How are you feeling?" The boy asks me.
"I feel kinda cracked out. Ba-dum-psh. No? Just me?" I crack a horrible joke.
"OH!" He gets the joke about a minute later, "Wait! That's a bad joke to make!"
"Nah, it's fine. How long have you been here?"
"Oh, I've been here with you since the accident."
"Yeah, but how long have I been asleep?"
"We got here on a Friday night and it's Sunday right now." He mumbles.
"Aw shit, your parents must be very concerned." I worry.
"Nah, my mom's aware that I'm here."
"Oof. I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault." He says.