💔💌 Hurt Me (Dom! Villian! Izuku Midoriya x Villan! reader)

Drabble: "I'll let them go if you stay. I can't lose you."

Quirk: you can create fire and imagine the fire at certain places and it will catch on fire. Drawback: it will make your skin red hot and make you smoke.

Uh, so my sister wrote this (but I went back and edited some). Damn, she may be a better writer than me (except for her spelling and grammar).

☠ Trigger Warning: major cutting scenes, suicidal thoughts, panic attacks! Beware! Also, contains a spoiler (Bakugou's confirmed hero name) ☠

--

"How could I have let this happen?!" I say, tears running down my face.

I take the blade, dragging it across my skin for the tenth time. This time I wanted to go deeper because the marks I'm making now wasn't painful enough, I was completely numb to pain.

- Flashback -

I clutch onto my twins shirt, shaking them, pleading them to wake up, that they got the joke already.

Their blood soaked through your shirt and pants. Their body began to grow cold.

"PLEASE, JENNIE!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! YOU PROMISED ME!" I say as my tears fall onto her pale face.
"It's gonna be o-okay, (Y/n). I'll watch you from up above." She says as her chest raddled, tears falling from her eyes.

I began crying even harder as my twin takes her last breath. The hero who killed her is named "DynaMight" and I was so angry at the world, I didn't even notice the boy with green haired boy who had been trying to pry my hands away from my lifeless twin.

"(Y/n)!" He says.
"I won't leave her here all alone." I say bluntly.
"Please, (Y/n), we have to go. We'll come back for her, okay?" He says, throwing me over his shoulder.

----End of flashback----

It's been three days since my twin died. I haven't came out of my room. People has came to my door and tried to get me to come out, but I always told them that 'I had other things to do.' or that 'I was busy, maybe later.' or sometimes I wouldn't even answer.

"(Y/n). Please come out or maybe even let me in so we can talk. I'm worried about you." Izuku says with crying clearly evident in his voice.

I gave him no answer and thought if I tried, it would only make it harder for him. I am so tired of trying to hang on, I wanna just cut that last rope and let go of this pain. I know she isn't coming back, but I miss her so much. She was my best friend in the whole world.

I soon laid down after cutting some more while looking at old pictures of me and Jennie. She looked so happy. I began crying again and soon fell asleep.

----Izuku's pov----

I knocked on the door once again, hoping I could hear them, just once, but all I hear was quiet snores. I decided at that moment, that I was going to do something very dangerous, but I couldn't take it any longer. I had to see (Y/n).

Dabi and I found an extra key to (Y/n)'s door. We opened their door to find a skinny (Y/n) with puffy eyes and dark circles under their eyes. Dabi and I both looked at each other, surprised. Next thing we knew, we smelt smoke.

(Y/n)'s curtains were on fire!

(Y/n) was crying their eyes out. I rushed to their side, shaking them, trying to wake them up. But the fire was only getting worse. Soon, papers were on fire and (Y/n) wasn't waking up. I picked (Y/n) up and ran out of the room, trying to get to the living room where everyone was.

"Toga, help me wake (Y/n)."

We finally get them awake and when they woke up, they immediately went into tears, but quickly stopped once they seen where they were.

----(Y/n)'s pov----

I wake up sitting on the couch in the living room with Izuku sitting in front of me, looking worried. I just couldn't hold it in much more. I began crying, but then realised everyone was staring at me.

"I'm sorry, Izuku! I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt! It's my fault that our squad almost got caught! It's because of me and I'm just so sorry!" I say, in fear, but in tears.
"Hey, hey, hey, (Y/n). It's okay, I promise. It wasn't your fault." He says, with a worried look.

All of a sudden, all of the flashbacks started playing in my head and I stiffined. The blood from my open wounds started bleeding through my sleeve. My quirk didn't help any when I thought back when my sisters blood soaked through my clothes. I clutch my arm and my head, beginning to scream because of all the memories of that day flooded my mind.

----Flashback----

"(Y/n), GO BEFORE YOU GET HURT!!! HURRY!!!" Jennie says, as she gets a blast right through her stomach.
"JENNIEEEEEE!!!!!" I say, as I spread fire around the two of us and my team.
"GO BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE (Y/N)!!!!" She says, breathless.
"NO, I'M HERE WITH YOU! STAY WITH ME, PLEASE, JENNIE!" I say, crying.

----End of flashback----

"(Y/N) It's okay! Everything is okay!. Focus on my voice, please!" Izuku says, holding me close.
"(Y/n)?" Everyone says concerned.

My body was smoking and was getting extremely hot. Dabi picked me up and started yelling at the others to do things while he and Izuku were getting me to calm down. Next thing I knew, I'm put in a cold bath.

"(Y/n), I need you to calm down or you're gonna burn yourself." Dabi says, trying to be calm.
"(Y/n), I'm right here, okay?" He says, as I nodded.

----Time skip----

It was just me and my boyfriend, Izuku, at home for the rest of the day. Izuku decided it would be nice to shower with me, so he could search my body over for 'burns.'

In the shower, he seen the scars and cuts on my arms and just kissed me.

After our shower, we went to the room and laid down and watched random movies.

"Puppy, do you want me to go get you some (favorite food)?" He says lovingly.
"I am hungry." I say, with a big smile on my face and I giggled for the first time in a week.
"Well, I'll be right back, okay? Be good while I'm gone, puppy, okay?" He gives me a kiss and leaves.

----Time skip----

"Baby?...I'm back, Puppy."

I'm just sitting there, in front of the TV, crying my eyes out, looking at the news of my sister's death, and how the world was celebrating it. I was having a panic attack and I couldn't help but cry, I felt so alone.

"BABY!!!....What's going on?" He looks at the TV and runs to me, dropping whatever he had in his hands, onto the table. He turns the TV off and tackles me into a hug.

"Why?! Why did it have to be her? It should've been ME! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT THAT THIS HAPPE-" I'm cut off with a pair of lips that made me forget everything at that moment.

"Puppy, I'm so sorry this is happening to you."

Next thing I know I'm being thrown onto the bed.

"I am going to love all your problems away. Do you understand me, Puppy?"

I nod my head.

His lips basically attack me and I try to fight his dominance, but I wanted him to take control. To be honest, he was being extra tough with me, which I like. I grabbed a handful of his hair, but then soon let go, realising I might hurt him. But, he put my hand back there and I attached myself once more.

I, all of a sudden, realised what I was getting myself into.