💔 Don't touch me! (Momo Yaoyorozu x Reader)

Reader has astraphobia.

--

I was awakened by a loud crash. Once I put together the fact that it was lightning, my breathing started to become heavy, tears pouring from my tired eyes. I moved out of the bed, careful not to wake the sleeping Momo. I jogged out of the room and to the living room, where I found a table. I crawled under the table, placing my hands over my ears and sobbing silently.

'CRASH!'
'BOOM!'
'CRACK!'

The thunder booms as a light flashes slightly beforehand.

"(Y/n)?" I hear a distant voice call my name.

A warm hand grabs onto my arm.

"(Y/-"
"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I scream at her.

She releases my arm.

"Baby, what's wrong?"
"N-nothing, it's-" CRACK! "eep! fine! Everything's fine! Just go away!" I plead.
"Baby, please, come out from under the table. We can work this out. Please, let me help you." She pleads.
"B-but-" She moves the table and picks me up.
"Let me help you, (Y/n)."
"Why, Momo? It's just this stupid fear I have. I can handle it on my own."
"Sometimes, you need to get a little bit of help. Don't be shy, honey. Wake me up next time."
"I'm not gonna-" BOOM! "eep! wake you up over a stupid reason."
"It's not stupid, babe. I love you, no matter the cicumstances."

The thunder sounded again and I cuddled closer to her chest.

"Let's get you back to bed." She whispered.

She carried me back to our room and laid me down on the bed. She smothered me in hugs and kisses. She created earplugs and placed them in my ears. Soon, I feel asleep in the safety of her arms.