You're back!

1348
Chapter One
You're Back!

"Just get your things together, it's not that bad!" My mother hissed as she combed out the knots in my hair.

Her gaze was still as she looked at me in the mirror, "Honestly, what were you thinking by jumping out the window?"

I looked away quickly as I turned back to the window, "I told you already, mother, I fell out!"

She frowned as she set the hair comb down on the dresser, she then began putting some fancy hairpins that were imported from France in my hair.

"Then what were you doing, so close to the window when you know the dangers? Like I've been saying, it's not that bad, you will marry him and then we will be richer!"

I frowned slightly, causing he to move beside me and kneel before me, "You don't have to love him after all, just pretend and be good. You'll be a wife soon and you'll bear his children and it's going to be perfect." She smiled, standing up once more to finish my hair.

I exhaled to make another attempt to rebel against her, "I don't expect you to understand, mother, you love father."

To my surprise, she then let out a light laugh as she picked up the final hairpin to place in my (colour) hair.

"Not even if he were young would I even come nigh to love him." She then kissed my forehead and grinned, "But he's rich."

--- TOLD FROM ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW!!! ---

I tidied myself up, daggers in hand and gun for the final... Blow, to say the least.

Afterall, I would love to be the spark of Sir Johnny's festive party.

He, being the disdainful character he is, it's about time we get our revenge.

He's supposed to be marrying the only daughter of the (INSERT A HELLA SWEET NAME FOR YOU) family, however, that will not be what happens tonight.

The men and women who have fallen victim to Sir Johnny's corrupted greed will rise up and hold his beloved captive until he pays the fine.

The fine being the money that he has stolen from between our hardworking fingers.

He cannot do this to the strong people of our beautiful nation of England, and so, we will make him pay...

I turned over towards my partners who would assist me in my quest tonight.

Them being mostly foreigners, however, angered enough to assist me in the overthrowing of the corrupted.

James, a skilled blacksmith and archer.
Antonio, a Spainard, a swordsman.
Samantha, a highly skilled archer.
And two curious Italian brothers, Lovino and Feliciano, who will work in the distraction, however the two are shockingly skilled fighters and know how to handle a gun... Yeah, then again, have you ever heard of the Italian mafia?

The clock soon stuck eight and we were ready.

I put a hat on to match my outfit so I wouldn't ruin my suit before I arrived at the party.

An invitation in hand, and I was off.

--- BACK TO YOUR PERSPECTIVE ---

I walked up and down my bedroom, the creaking arrogance of the wooden floor no longer seemed to cause me much disdain, however, I felt somewhat anxious as the ticking of the clock went on.

I stared out my window for a moment, contemplating another jump, but this time to make an attempt to run.

I sighed and sat at the foot of my bed, it was too late though. I was already in my dress as well, so it's not as if mobility would be an ally in my attempt to escape.