Everybody Hates Johnny

1348
Chapter Sixteen
Everybody Hates Johnny

"Hey Francis..." I spoke, dinner had ended half an hour ago and he was back in the library.

"Hello, ______." He yawned, closing the book he had and setting it on his lap, upsidedown.

I tried to ignore what that was about, "Are you okay? You've been in here all day." I spoke.

He nodded for a moment before his eyes widened slightly, he then began shaking his head 'no.'

"Tell me what's wrong, maybe I can help?" I asked, eagerly, trying to forget about Arthur for the time being.

"Well I found this book." He showed me the book that he had just closed and flipped through it until he came up to a page with the drawing of the amulet.

"I've been studying that thing." He spoke.

I looked down at the amulet, "And what's that book say about it?" I asked.

"Well I still have a lot of reading to do, but I've gleaned that the person we all saw earlier wasn't a person, nor an angel."

"So a demon?" I asked, letting go of the amulet.

He nodded, "After the first person who summoned it realised how powerful that demon was, he locked it away in that amulet for his own use.." He gritted his teeth ever so slightly.

I laughed lightly as I touched the amulet again, "Wow! Haha, I'd be pretty ticked had I been locked away in an amulet."

Francis seemed unfazed, causing me to realise what he was going to get at, "Oh, you think he's mad!" I spoke.

Francis nodded as he then added, "I think maybe you should take that off, I mean, after that incident with Samantha, I would rather us not see what would happen when Johnny arrives." His grip on the book tightened.

I smiled as I cooly flipped my hair behind my shoulders, "Don't worry, Francis, I learnt my lesson the first go around, I've got it under control!" I stood up, ready to leave the room when he cut in.

"The same way you have your feelings for Arthur under control?" He asked.

I froze in place as I felt my face heat up, "How do you know about that?" I asked, trying not to sound shocked.

"Oh please, who do you think you're fooling? It's pretty obvious, and the only reason he hasn't figured it out is because he's an idiot." He laughed.

"He is not an idiot!" I puffed my cheeks out, crossing my arms.

Francis raised his eyebrows as I sat back down, "Fine, so let's say I do like him, how can you help me?" I asked, gritting my teeth under my smile.

"Well, _____, if there's anything I'm good at, it's love." He winked, standing up and letting his hair loose as a sudden breeze brushed through the sides of his face and gently combed through his golden locks.

I looked around the room trying to figure out where the breeze was coming from, but everything was closed and it should be impossible for there to be a breeze in here.

"Okay, so how then can you help?" I asked trying to avoid conversation on the breeze.

"First things first, give me the necklace." He spoke, reaching his hand out to me so that is could give him the necklace. I stared at his hand for a moment before finally surrendering and handing it over. It felt kind of weird taking it off and giving it to him, but hey, if he would help.

He put the necklace into an envelope that he pulled out from the book, once it was in there, he put the envelope back into the book, "There, that should do it, now to help you, I'm going to have a nice talent with Arthur and I'll see what I can find out." He winked as he walked past me and left the room.

I sat dumbfounded for a moment before I reached for the book, had he forgotten it? I pulled it closer to me and flipped towards the envelope page, the envelope was sticking out of the book so it was easy to find. I opened the envelope up only to find it empty, no necklace. I stood up and made my way towards the door, "Francis!" I called out.

I tried to open the door, only to find it locked, "Hey!" I shouted, pounding my fists into the door, "Open this door up, Francis!" I shouted.

---

I smiled as my disguise began fading away, "Not now, dear." I smiled as ____ kept trying to get through the door.

Once realising that my voice was different than _____'s she grew quiet for a moment before speaking out again, "Who are you?"

I smiled as I fixed my tie, "I was your necklace, the name's Justin, it was a pleasure working with you that one time. To be honest, I kind of had hoped that you didn't understand how to use my powers for good. I would have found more pleasure had everything burnt to the ground. Haha, but I've got my link to this world now, have a great day!" I knocked on the door twice, letting her know that I was leaving.

I threw the necklace at the ground as hard as I could, but like always, when I picked it back up, there wasn't even a dent in the damn thing. Maybe an explosion will do the trick? Or magic.

I looked down at the vessel I managed to posses, I suppose since I had my necklace back, I wouldn't be needing this body anymore..

I changed my form back into my human form and watched as the seemingly lifeless body collapsed behind me. "I'll thank you again for the body when and if you wake back up, Francis." I laughed as I began to stride away.

Johnny should be arriving soon and it's about time I repay that bastard for locking me away in that necklace for his own damn narcissistic use.

If Johnny is going to die, it's going to be by my hands.

---

"Feliciano, no, please, just, stop... Feli, can you not? Stop hanging those on the walls! What are you doing? No, stop that!" Lovino kept shouting as he followed his brother around, trying to get him to stop hanging paintings of pasta around the room. For this was certainly not a celebration of pasta, this was soon going to be a battle between Sir Johnny, an English nobleman, versus the six best frendemies and maybe a demon. It was a strange pairing, but only time would tell who would be surpierior.

While the question seemed rather obsurd, six and a demon versus one? The answer to that was pretty obvious, everyone though. And because of this, Feliciano continued to hang his still life paintings of pasta.

However, ten minutes before noon, there was a loud explosion outside. Everyone ran towards the windows to see what was happening, and as the smoke outside began to clear, there they saw him clearly...

---------------------------------

Okay so I'm a little more organised with publishing these chapters, like, I will have the next chapter finished when I publish this, that way I'm always two steps ahead ;3

Like, by the time I publish this chapter, I'll be done with the next chapter and working on the chapter after that.

This way you won't have to wait as long for me to update! >:3

Now enjoy, for summer vacation is a week away and in our very grasp!! >:D