Chapter 26

"Bayliy you're starting to scare me, is everything okay?" He asked coming into the room and closing the door behind him. I let out a huff of air and looked at him.

"Come sit here" I said pointing at the edge of the bed, "Okay..." he said reluctantly sitting down. "I have something to tell you, but I have a little game for us to play" I said holding out one of his ties. "There are  some things in this box, I'm gonna blindfold you and you're gonna have to guess what each thing is" I said.

"Seriously you want to do this right now?" He asked in disbelief, "please" I gave him the saddest look I could muster. "Okay fine" he sighed and let me billfold him, "Okay now reach into the box and pull something out and try to guess what it is" I instructed.

He put his hand in and pulled out a diaper. He moved it from one hand to the and felt it, and a few seconds he made a face. "Is this a pad?" He asked, I burst out laughing, "What would compel you to even think about that?" I laughed. He shrugged and put it down before pulling something else out of the box.

After a while he had taken everything thing out of the box and never got any of them right. I made him stand in front of the bed and arranged everything neatly on the bed, then I took the billfold off.

He looked at me standing next to him then turned his gaze to the bed. He was silent and his facial expression unreadable, as he took in everything. He took his time scanning each and every iteam in front of us, then he looked back to me. Unshed tears in his eyes, "w-whats all this?" He asked softly.

Tears now falling from my eyes. "I'm pregnant" I finally said it, "with our baby." He looked back to the bed the turned his whole body to me, "I don't understand h-how did this happen?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Seriously? Are you seriously asking such a stupid fucking question" I said staring at him. "You know very well how it happened" I spat and turned to leave the room. He wrapped his arm around my wrist to stop me.

"I'm sorry Bayliy, this is a first for me and I'm just overwhelmed right now. I'm happy I really am, because I know that you are the best mom in the world to Isa and you will be just the same with this child. If I had to choose anyone in the entire world to have my child it would be you a million times." He held my face with both his hands.

"I'm sorry okay? I can't wait to have a baby with you" he pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around me kissing my forehead. "We're going to be okay, we're gonna get through this and take everyday as it comes" he whispered to me.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Isa's voice came from the the other side of the door, I had forgotten about her for a moment. Ryan let go of me and walked to the door unlocking it and letting her in. She happily bounced into the room, with a smile on her face. I quickly wiped the tears away and gave her the best smile I could muster.

"What are you doing?" She asked looking at all the stuff on the bed. I turned to her and kneeled down so I was eye level with her. "Isa" I started, "how do you feel about getting someone to play with?" Ryan cut me off and kneeled down next to me. Isa's eyes brightened as she looked between us, "I would love that, it sounds awsome" she beamed.

"And we have the perfect friend for you" he said, "really? Where are they?" She asked. "Baby... they are going to take a little while to get here" I said.

"Mommy's going to have a baby, and that's going to be your little brother or sister" Ryan said softly, "really?" She asked looking at me. "Yeah" I replied, "well where are they?" She asked.

"Right here" Ryan said taking Isa's small hand and placing it on my stomach then placed his next to hers. "Wow!" Isa said looking up at me in wonder. Tears filled my eyes but I didn't let them spill in front of Isa.

I smiled at her then shared a look with Ryan. After getting over the initial shock, excitement set in with Ryan. I could see it as he and Isa sat on our bed and he answered all her questions about the baby and what all the things on the bed was for. Just for this moment this was out little family, we didn't have much but we where happy and we were getting bigger.

Fights, Money,Boys and Babies जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें