Chapter 1

My beat up car let out a sickly huff just as I pulled up to the gass station. And then Isa started to cry.

"Oh God why now?" I banged my head on the staring wheel. "Isa what's wrong now?" I asked her. I looked back at her sniffling and her cheeks wet from her crying. "I hungry" she said.

I closed my eyes and took a breath, "okay I'll get you something." I got out then took Isabell out of her car seat, I held her hand as we walked to the restrooms.

After we did our business we went into the store that was there. I bought a few small bags of potato chips,some candy and water for us. When I was done paying we walked out. I filled gass and got Isa buckled back in, when I was done I drove off.

Just a few more hours and we'll be there. This is the third time I had to move this year. I just hope this is going to be my last.

Just like I had planned we were in Miami in a few hours time. I pulled up to the place that we would be staying at. The place was small, two bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. It was in a little run down part of town but it was cheap and fully furnished.

I didn't have time to move furniture and stuff every time I had to leave. It was dark out but the street lights helped, I got Isa out and walked up to the door. When I got in I left her on the couch because she was asleep, I went back to the car and got our bags out and locked the car.

I got back into the apartment and locked the door behind me. I put Isa to bed in her new room and had a shower, got dressed then collapsed onto my bed. It was a long drive and I was tired, tomorrow I had to take care of a few things.

It didn't take long for my eyes to droop and I was out.

"She killed her! She fucking killed her!" He shouted. "Now I'm going to have to get rid of her before she hurts someone else" he walked towards her with a murderous look in his eyes.

"No!" I shouted stepping in front of her. "I won't let you touch her" he got mad and slapped me across the face, I fell to the floor the metallic taste of blood filling my mouth.

He picked her up and ran, I was too late.

I gasped waking up. There was sweat covering my body , "Isa" I said getting out of bed in the dark and running to her room. I switched the light on to see her sound asleep, I let out a sigh of relief. She was okay.

I switched the light off and walked out into the living room. Looking at the clock it was only 4:00 am.

I sighed sitting down on the couch, I rubbed my hands over my face staring into the darkness. I decided to make myself useful now that I was awake and so I unpacked our bags. Well my bags, I put all my clothes into place and my shoes and other stuff.

I even had time to pick out some decent outfits for the whole week. When I was done it was still too early so I opened up my diary and filled in my schedule. No it's not like a normal diary where you write about your crush and stuff, if I had to write what goes on in my life the book would burn IT'S SELF.

So I just kept a book filling in my day to day duties and my financial situation for that month.

Today is Saturday and I had to go to work at my new job at a restaurant, on Sunday I had a day off so I could spend time with Isa and Monday I was starting school.

All my things planed to perfection. Now I just need to get paid so I can pay the rent and other stuff and lay low for the rest of my life. I don't plan on moving again in a long while.

When I looked at the time again it was 6:00 am, already time to get going. I went into the shower and did what I needed to do then got out and put on my underwear and my white rob over. I knew better than to change into my clothes before I gave Isa a bath. She would splash water all over me and I didn't have time to change.

I quickly made my bed and took my clothes out placing them on my bed then went to wake Isa. I ran her bath water as she was in the toilet, after I quickly gave her a bath I let her play in the water, while I quickly got out some clothes for her to wear and made her bed.

I got Isa dressed into a white t-shirt that had a black bow on the neckline, a pair of black skinny jeans, a black cardigan over her top and flat black ballet shoes. I put her hair into a lose ponytail and then set her down for breakfast with some cartoons.

I then went to my room and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain grey t-shirt and my white convers all stars. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed Isabell and was off for the my first day.