💝Chapter 11💝Time for a makeover

Start from the beginning

"Sorry , she giggles and releases her grip .

"Girl come in and how did you find my house ? I ask.

"You have forgotten that I wanna be an FBI agent in future . She flips her hair and damn girl your house is big. So big like what the fuck I didn't know you were this rich .

Hmm ... I simply respond.

"Leslie! Who the hell is at my gate . My mom shouts.

Mom is just my friend. I shout back.

"Okay , why are you outside . Both of you come in and I hope your friend is a girl . She shouts again.

Damn my mom is gonna embarrass me in front of Madeline . I roll the eyes at the back of my head.

Well what are you waiting for let's go in . I say to Madeline.

Have a seat .

"Okay". Madeline says . She seems shy.

For the first time in forever Madeline is shy . Holly shit.

"Here you go have some Vanilla smoothie . Nanny says

Where the hell was nanny when Madeline was knocking . I say to myself to avoid a slap from my mom. She hasn't actually slapped me before but the way she threatens me scares the crap out of me.

"Leslie , I'm done moving your stuffs to your new room. So you can place them where you want to . Nanny says.

Oh so that's what she was doing .I thought to myself.

Aww thanks Nanny you didn't have to do that.

"Anything for my beautiful princess". Nanny saying smiling.

I just love that woman.

Madeline do you wanna come to my new room and help me renovate ?

"Of course I'll love to". Madeline says as she grabs her backpack from the couch.

What's up with the bag pack ? I ask Madeline.

"Nothing .

Okay, Lets go then let's get started.

After we were done arranging my stuffs , painting some drawings on my wall , laying my bedsheets , decorating my closet and ironing my dresses . We finally fall on the bed at once and we both sighned.

"Leslie are you done ? Come downstairs dinner is ready . My mom says.

Madeline let's go downstairs.

"Yeah okay". She says.

"Good evening Mrs Liston". Madeline says.

"Evening dear how are you". My mom says.

"I'm fine ma'am". She says

"Madeline is late have you spoken to your mom yet? My mom asks.

"Yes she just called ". Madeline says.

Madeline phone starts ringing again.

"Hello mummy".

"Yes dear , can you please give your phone to Mrs Liston . Her mom asks.

"Sure thing mom, Mrs Liston my mom wants to talk to you". Madeline gives the phone to my mom and she leaves the room.

While we were eating Victoria trys to make some small talks with Madeline but fails miserably .

"Madeline will you like to stay for the night ? My mom ask Madeline smiling showing her perfect white teeth.

For starters my mom never let me bring anyone over and most of all she never lets any one stay over. So she must have started liking Madeline's mom . Because this happens so rarely more like in the world of neverland.