Its time to talk.

Everyone would appear, Athena was devasted sitting down, holding something that would harm Ashe.

Ashe saw her and went over to her and bowed, "At-thena! Hello my god-d!" Ashe said this shaking up a bit, Athena would stand up and lifted his chin with her staff, Ashe looked confused and also amazed since he was being touched by a artifact of their god!

Athena stared down and sighed, "Planet Athena was destroyed by this person who killed Terris, Terris won't be coming back either, she destroyed my planet in a matter of 3 hours, I am very sad and I hope you won't get sad that your land is gone." They say this and Ashe went quiet, his eyes just widened with a single tear coming down, dropping onto the floor and making a echo.

—————— NOTE FROM ICECREAM.

Sorry to interrupt, however, I made the art for three of the characters, I'll be going to make the others and I have done the villian but you can't see them yet VwV
Ashe (He dyed his hair when he was on P. Athena to give the more royal red colour)

Mythica, He has pure white hair thanks to their mother and is kinda like Maui

Athena, The Goddess of Planets.

So, yeah! Sorry for interrupting now.. ONTO THE STORY!
————————

Mythica would hug Ashe and Ashe tensed up and kicked him in the gut, "This is my fucking fault! I heard whoever this person was and how this person entered a portal my home! I am a horrible person!" Ashe says this tearing up, his Beautiful skin would be wet with Beautiful blue tears.

Mythica groaned and got up and walked to him, "Ashe, listen to me, and listen closely, It wasn't your fault, nobody would of seen this coming." Mythica said this grabbing Ashe by the waist and pulling him in for a hug. Ashe went limp and accepted it.

The Demi-God of death was casually on his skull-phone quietly, he wasnt smiling, he knew what was going to happen and could never say anything for his ex-boyfriend being so abusive.

"Attention Everyone." A strong female voice yelled, the sounds of heels clicking against the white floor. "I, Hira, is here to alert what danger has came to the lands of gods." They said this staring at them with her still beautiful face.

Celeste and Luna appeared next to Hira and sighed, "Alarming our plains, The withering hasn't came to us, however, Terris is sadly.. Gone." Celeste held the microphone tightly, a tear falling down their cheek.

Luna went behind her be hugged her, they would kiss her cheek and smiled, 'Its okay, even if he is dead he can still be with us." They said this kissing Celeste. Ignis would stare at something and would be confused.

Ashe would stare at their cyborg arm and would fidget with the settings, "You." Hita said this staring at Ashe, "Your no god but your something for coming here and being the only human to live." Hita said this glaring, they would make Ashe lift in the air and come towards them.

"Your a cute creature, Mythica, is this your new pet?" Hita asked this throwing Ashe at him, Mythica caught him and sighed.
Mythica would help Ashe up and Mythica would start trying to calm down but Ashe had enough.

"Okay, so that was very off topic but, thanks to this we have located which person destroyed Terris, Y-" They would be interrupted by a blast near their feet.

Ashe stood there glaring, their hand was glowing and showed that he isn't just a toy. He would smirk, "Yo bitch! If I'm a pet to you fucking gods then guess the fuck what you bitch, Im a fucking fiesty one." Ashe yelled this smirking. Mythica stared and Faceplamed, "oh my god wtf Ashe?!" Mythica quietly said grabbing his arm and stopping it with its power.

Athena would seen this and wrote it down in a notebook. Athena would put this notebook in their bag on their back and smirked.

Ashe would cross their arms and glared at Mythica for turning their arm off. "Your a idiot Sometimes.." Ashe said this feeling red in the face, Ashe would see the Universal God walking over to him and he would freeze up.

"Your strong Human Child, No God, Goddess or creature has ever tried to blast me but you have the confidence to do that." Hita said this smiling, they looked very impressed and Ashe gulped, "I-Im not!" He yelled this crossing his arms.

Ashe looked down and Hita would take out a fake necklace and the real necklace, "One shows you love, the other shows you pain." They said this holding out them both, Ashe would just walk away, "I would rather be myself than having a diamond necklace that is probably a fake." he would put his hand on his hip and when saying this, he then turned and smirked, "Carry on with your speech and that will be all." Ashe said this flapping his hands at them.

A laugh would be inside the crowd of gods and goddesses and Ashe looked surprised, the god of magic was just laughing happily, they would go quiet after the goddess of war glared at them, "Sorry you stupid Katze" They said this and the goddess of war glared, "Shut it Hirsch" She yelled this and they both glared at eachother, the god of lust just sipped some tea laughing, "You two are so annoying" He said this and Katze and Hirish glared, "Shut your trap Hase!" Katze said this and he groaned and walked away from them.

Athena was under the shade, her eyes were glowing in it lighting only her face, she was smiling for some reason and then she disappeared somewhere?

Kaira would hold out their lapis necklace and saw that the green tint in it was still there..?

"That is very strange isn't it Athe-" Kaira stared around confused, "Athena where are you?" She called out but then she just saw black.