The Weekend- Saturday

He would wake up, "Huh-?" Mythica stared down and saw Ashe right next to their mouth, they sighed and lifted them up and placed them on the bed, Who changed me and Ashe? They stared down and yawned.

He would take out some clothes and put them on, he lifted Ashe up and removed their clothes, "He looks so cute, Sheesh, I'm acting like a pervert-" they said this and put on some small underwear on Ashe.

They would sigh and sat down, turning the TV To a show.

------------- 12:42pm

Once Ashe woke up, he saw his friend sitting there. They would get off the bed and went to a closet, they couldn't find anything they liked.

"Hey Mythica?", Ashe said this picking out a sweater, "Yes Ashe?" He said this coming over, he was fucking tall in his god form, 7', he smiled and pat them with one of their hands, "Uh-h-h, do you-u-u have an-n-ny ski-i-irts..?" They ask this, nervous..

"Mmhmm, Go to the left hall, Kokori's room is there." They said this with a smile

Ashe smiled and went to the bedroom, they saw Kokori asleep on Satan, they smiled a bit and took out a skirt, they put it on and went to the bedroom again.

"You look really cute in that!" They said this Laughing, Ashe smiled and sat next to them, "So, uh-h- How are you a god..?" They asked this confused, they are face to face with an actually Fucking God.

"Born by my mothers" He said this patting Ashe with one of their hands, laughing a bit, they turned red.

Luna and Celeste appeared with a present, "We got you a present, A pet!." Luna says this winking at Ashe

Ashe yawned and sat on the bed, again, turning the TV to a channel,"Ashe suggested it." Luna whispered this with a smile

Mythica went Quiet and took it, opening it and a small black and white 'cat' came out, they pat it and laid it down, their parents left the room.

Mythica went onto the bed and went behind Ashe, they hugged them and whispered, "Thanks for the suggestion of a pet..", Ashe smiled, "No probs!"

They fell into bed together, spooning eachother when falling asleep.