Reset.

Kaira would wake up without hands. She looked terrified and stared up in pain as she began to fill a knife go into her back, she could feel herself dying. "Ah.. Kaira! Dear old Pal isn't it funny." A familiar, strong and sinister voice yelled, her chin was lifted and Athena would appear with Terris in the corner with his mouth slit and his eyes ripped out, blood was everywhere but she could sense he wasn't dead.  "What are you fucking doing Athena?!" Kaira yelled with anger, her nose would flare when she yelled and she would feel herself being lifted, "I need to be ontop, all you gods stole the one thing I had." She yelled this pulling on Kaira's hair and ripping it out, tears formed in her eyes once the room was filled with screams.

Kaira would be crying in pain and Kaira felt the room start to light up, Athena stood in the middle of the room with all the other gods in a chair, even- Fuck no! Celeste would of had her arms ripped off and her neck slit. Light was coming from Celeste's neck showing her spine. Athena went over to the Mythica and pulled on his hair and slowly began to brush it with her knife like hands. "Sweet, The only one I need to do complete this plan." They said this smiling and lifting Mythica.

Asher would be in the corner with ropes around his neck and his arms and he was holding on dear life not to be killed by haning, "N-nn.." He groaned.

|—Ashers POV—|

I was holding onto dear life while my bestfriend was being used as machine, I saw Kaira eyes lure over me and I had a idea, I would do a sound and that blonde bitch growled, 'STOP MAKING SOUNDS YOU MACHINE!' She yelled stomping her feet.

Kaira would stare up at me and nodded and began to make noise aswell, Athena began to really seem pissed and she went over to me and yanked at my leg pulling me down from the large branch the rope was hanging on.

I would smirk and felt her hand on my hand. "Meet me in hell." I said this with a harsh tone in my throat, Athena screamed in pain as my hand would blast through hers. I would run over to Mythica and began to pull on him to get him out.

~~ End of POV ~~

Kaira would go quiet and she began to see Athena lift herself up, her melted hand going through the floor and she would run over to Asher and yanked at his arm. Asher would growl and kicked her in the crotch, "BEAT IT WOMAN." Athena yelled this and She would fall in massive pain, tears would form in her eyes as she felt herself just not be able to live.

Athena would lay her hand on Ashers foot and began to pull on him, ripping of his robotic foot making him fall breaking his left ear. Athena grabbed Mythica and powered on the machine making Mythicas eyes turn pure black. The ground around them began to crack and every single god and goddess began to.. began to break into dust.

The area would flash with light and Darkness and that was it.