Planet Elementaria - Fire

Ignis would be crying while hugging his boyfriend, the god of ice, they were cold. They weren't the only ones there, there was one of the only survivors, Karl. "I can't believe she is back, she killed Terris, Snow!" Ignis says this hugging tightly onto him. Snow would be quiet and their eyes were empty, he would of gotten hit by this new person which attacked and killed Terris.

Ashe and Mythica finally came walking up weak and tired, Mythica would stretch and sigh, "What the actual.. Ignis everything is gone." Mythica says this walking towards him, he looked scared, Ashe would sigh and saw a black figure leaving the area towards the portal to Planet Athena.

Ashe ignored it and saw Snow sigh, they would sign to him with a sweet smile Babe! Dont worry, we will find a way to fix this! and Ignis nodded, "Okay, Okay then." He says this smiling and kissed Snow, Snow smiled and their eyes would gain the colour of hope.

"We need to warn the other gods, I'll send a message to Athena to protect Kokori." Mythica says this sending something by the mind to Athena, however..

It was to late.

Ashe would stare at Karl and walked over to him, "Are you okay kid?" Ashe asks this going down to the young boy, he was only twelve but he was very proud. "I saw a villian! Trust me! They made the plains of this area into nothing but death!" The kid says this and Snow stared.

Snow went over and began to sign to Ashe with fear on his face The kid can't understand me or my signing, can you ask him who this person is? Ashe would remember back to his lessons and nodded "So.." He would look around and saw a name crossed into his arm, "Ok then, Karl, right since that is what your bleeding arm says this, do you have a clear description of this person?" He asks smiling at Karl.

"They had Beautiful stone hair which went to their feet beautifully! Their Eyes looked like what I see at night, the empty sky with no stars in sight, however! They also looked to be about, 9'11!" The young boy answered with a sweet gentle smile, Ashe chocked and stared at Ignis, "this person they are describing is flippin' 9'11!"  Ashe says this amazed, 9'11! That is so tall!

Ignis choked and stared, "Snow, alert Galaxia and Star to check on Kokori, If she finds him we are dead and Planet Athena as we know it could be destroyed!" He shouted this standing up, Snow nodded and would disappear and left snowflakes on the floor. Ignis would make a large portal made of fire appear and pushed both Ashe and Mythica inside of it. Leaving the planet, and forgetting about Karl.

————————

After the others left.

Karl would see two other people walk towards him, Ray and Alexis, Karl ran to them and hugged them scared. "We need to go. Withera is back." Alexis says this taking out their ring and tightening it, teleporting to space.