The Birth of a Elemental.

Celeste would've been in the hospital for so long now, Luna would sigh, "Ugh, Guys, do you think she's okay!?" Luna asked this panicking, Oceana came over and slapped the back of Lunas head, "Sheesh! Calm down! Your wife is in their giving birth, now calm down!" Oceana said this sitting down, Terris would be asleep in Ignis' arms.

After what felt like a day, the doctor came out, "It went well Mrs Luna, your new son is born." The doctor said this with a smile.

Luna would run and entered the room, they saw Celeste holding the baby with a smile, "I think we should call him Mythica.." Celeste suggested, putting out their finger and the baby grabbing it abit, "I think Mythica is a wonderful name!" They said this with a smile.

The baby was born on October 30th, becoming the first ever Opal for the Elementals.

Luna left the room, Terris entered and saw it and was amazed, "It's so beautiful!" They said this making a water flower appear from their hand, they smiled, "Soo Adorable!!" He said this and put the flower in the young elementals hands

Mythica would wake up in his bed, Ugh? Seriously that sappy dream again? He got up and sighed, "I'll have to do Training with Aunt Oceana, Uncle Terris and Ignis, ugh..I'm Only 30!" (He looks 10, basically elementals look very young although they are Fucking old) They yelled this and sat down on their bed.