Planet Elementaria - Water.

During the time Ashe and Mythica were having fun with eachother, Ashe asked a question, 'What is beyond P. ATHENA?' This was hard for Mythica since he needed permission from the elementals and the others. They all surprising accepted.

Mythica would smile while floating in the sky, He would make black strings lift Ashe, "So, are you ready to see the elemental worlds?" They asked this excited, Ashe nodded and was hugging onto him now tightly, he was afraid of the heights without his equipment on.

Mythica's eyes began to glow and opened a warp, they entered it and it closed behind them, leaving Planet Athena to whatever will come in the future.

"Open your eyes! " Mythica says this smiling, Ashe changed Mythica into a swimsuit so they don't get hot, "Alright?" They opened their eyes and felt sand under their feet, they looked around and saw houses made of Lapis Bricks, Tanzanite shards, Water, ALOT of water.

"Holy- Wait Did you change me!?" They asked this covering the small and quite revealing swimsuit, he wasn't really comfortable with that area.

"Yeah, sorry but we are in the Water Elemental Area, wanna come and see some of the things here?" Mythica asked this smiling, Ashe stared at the area and shrugged, "Sure, let's go." he says this and then was lifted into Mythica "LETS GO!!" Mythica says this with a large smile, Ashe went red and laughed and chilled ontop of him when he ran to the large Castle

Once entering the castle, Oceana was talking with the Mermaid Queen, Queen Elizabeth, "Oceana, what if I make a mistake!? They will think I'm a Embarrassment!" Queen Elizabeth says this annoyed, she sat down and was about to drink some wine but then Oceana grabbed it and poured it away, "No Wine, you know your limits now listen." She says this grabbing Elizabeths shoulders

"You won't fail Elizabeth, Trust me." Oceana said this helping them up and gave them a dress, "Here." Oceana said this with a smile, Elizabeth nodded and went to a room with the dress.

Ashe came over hugging onto Mythica, "Hey Oceana, Ashe wanted to see more of the world so I've taken him here, we might go to the other moons and the Gala Planet." They said this with a smile.

Oceana sighed and nodded, "I'll give Ashe a tour." They said this grabbing Ashe with water, she had a special power to Water bend and be able to hold people with the liquid, they were one of the strongest Elementals.

Oceana would walk to the vast ocean and put down Ashe on the ground, Mythica arrived quickly amazed and so was Ashe, Ashe would see the water slowly open in a large whirlpool, the enormous area that showed was beautifuller than anything Ashe could of seen.

People saw Ashe and were amazed, one of the Oceaniaes jumped from the large tower and landed Infront of Ashe, "Hello Sir, im Moana, Well- Moana is a nickname I'm actually called Alexis." They said this Laughing a bit.

Alexis would be a tall person, this is quite normal, Elementals can be taller than a normal human, (Alexis is 8'4, Ashe is 5,6)
Ashe gulped, "Hi-!" They said this walking back a bit and falling into the water, Alexis Burst into laughter and would make her spear apeear. She would drop it down so Ashe could grab it

"Need Help Mate?" They asked this smirking, Ashe rolled his eyes and grabbed the spear, quickly being picked up and felt verrry nauseous.

Oceana would smile and passed Alexis something, She looked amazed and jumped with joy, she couldn't believe this! Her wings appeared, Beautiful blue wings with a  Tanzanite ring appearing on their finger.

Ashe would be picked up by Mythica while Oceana smiled and hug Alexis, she would then open a stairway into the ocean, "Come on, we are going to the Mermaid Area!" Oceana said this grabbing Ashe and Mythica and running down the stairs.

------

Ok, so this part might be a bit weird, just saying because there will be death in this part

------

When walking down the stairs, they saw old humans who used to live on the planet drowned under the water, their heads removed completely.

A ship that was called the Faciavla 100 was sunk, tentacles surrounding it and a human were laying there, emotionless, still alive until a large trident was stabbed into its head, blood coming out and blood flowing in the blue sea.

Ashe covered their mouth so they wouldn't gag, Oceana saw this and grabbed their hand and threw them into the water, one of their leg began to glitch and he whimpered, getting out fast.

He was confused and Oceana would stare at the leg, he would stare at it and saw a strange screw on it. Oceana nodded and began to write to their bestfriend, Angelica.

They sat down and Oceana knew what to do now, it would help her find out why he has a bolt in his leg where his knees were. "Alright, Go on now, then go to the Forest, that's where the Earthians are." They said this with a smile.

They nodded and ran back, he found Mythica and they both went to the Forest.

Oceana would take out a orb and began to disappear to where Angelica was.