Planet Elementaria - Earth

Ashe arrived with Mythica, Terris would be sitting there picking flowers. He saw the two and stood up. Once walking towards them,j Terris saw something weird on Ashes shoulder, A tattoo?

Terris would sit down under a tree with shade, it was very hot. "Hey, uh Terris?" Ashe asked, "Mmhmm?" Terris replied Confused, "Can I take off my clothes and be In the swim suit, just because it's really hot here aswell" He asked this really nervously, Terris did thumbs up and they slowly removed their pants and shirt and placed them neatly down, they changed during the walk, they would now only be in swimwear.

Mythica went red and moved closed and- bOoP, Mythica booped his nose and Terris laughed.

Ashe was confused and heard a large oof, "Hello?" Ashe called out and saw a young boy, with beautiful raven hair. Their eyes were like a swamp, however this is usually covered by a Blindfold.

They would come over and Terris sighed, "Your leg okay Ray?" They asked this going to the wound and making it glow, it slowly healed, "Ye-yeah.." Ray says this quietly.

This part of the land was beautiful, beautiful coloured flowers and varieties of flowers, Trees were higher than the shard with houses and homes around it.

Ray smiled and jumped into the sky, landing on the small stone and sitting down, Terris sighed and smiled, "Kaito! Kaito where are you?" Terris yelled out and a small delicate child came running in, This was Rays little brother, "Hello Kaito!" They say this patting their head, they would sigh and lifted them, "You two, come along now!", Terris says this smiling.

Mythica and Ashe got up and followed, Ashe was walking with tiredness. He always looked awake so that was strange.

Ignis would be walking in the area with his new girlfriend, during the time, Terris and Ignis didn't love eachother, although having only three children, the children actually accepted it weirdly, I hope they know what's going to happen to Terris.., Something whispered this to Ashe.

Ashe would see a black vine, he would ignore it and just carried on walking to the main area. Children were there training, making flowers and their small weapons appear. Terris smiled and pat one of them, "Hello my little roses!" He yells this smiling, millions of 'Hello' came back as a reply, he laughed and sat down.

"Your all so cute!" Ashe says this and Mythica laughed, Mythica would lean against him and Ashe would smile, lightly going pink.

Terris got up and made vines come from the floor, "Kids, go home, fast." He says this doing fists and growling, Ashe would look confused, "You guys, go to Ignis." He says this and they would nod, Mythica would grab Ashes arm and began to drag him to the Lava World, the last image they got to see.. was...

Terris being murdered.