Silent love for a cyborg?

Ashe and Mythica came falling from the cliff and landing down on the floor in pain.

Ashe didn't feel pain for some reason and stared at their hand, their entire hand was gone.

They would start panicking and went close to Mythica. Mythica hugged him and didn't see any blood, "Your okay Ashe, please. Your okay." He says this stroking the boys head, they calmed down and sat alone in the large hole they were basically stuck in.

"Well this is fucking great, we are stuck in a hole and I saw fucking Terris get slashed in the chest! He might be fucking dead thanks to us coming here!" Ashe panicked and fell to the ground in tears, Mythica sighed and picked him up, "We can make it, I'm determined." Mythica said as he laid a small kiss on his forehead and then put him on his back.

Ashe saw how muscular Mythica was but never really saw how he is very big. Ashe was definitely only 5'6, not that small but not that tall either, he never really questioned his sexuality since it never phased him, but now when he sees his only friend he gets red and feels a urge to just hug him and cherish him and never let anyone get to him.

Ashe would groan, "I know this might be weird but, may I touch your abs, I also find Abs so cool." He says this smiling jumping from his back infront of him, the 6'3 male laughed, "Sure, it's definitely not gay, trust me" He said this winking, sticking out his tongue. Ashe went red, "I- uah?!" Ashe looked puzzled and Mythica burst out Laughing. "Your so adorable, but get on my back, im gonna climb this like a boss!" Mythica says this and Ashe rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Okay, I'll do it myself Mr Strong." Ashe says this taking out some gloves from his pockets, he would stare at his hand that was still creepily on the floor, he picked it up and connected it, not questioning even how it got off.

He would put on the gloves and his glasses- he would looked puzzled, "That is very strange." He says this holding his glasses and Mythica finally got what might of happen, "Your a cyborg." He says this amazed, "I know this sounds weird but look at you, half of your body is human, then half is like robot but very fucking creepily Realistic!" He says this walking around him, "Omg, let's see if you can fly!" He says this and Ashe rolled his eyes.

Ashe would just walk towards the wall of stones and began to climb them, Mythica would just jump and they began to fly. Ashe groaned, "Magic is a cheap way to do shit!" He says this but then heard something coming from above, he panicked and put his hand above him, he would feel strength and a blast came from the hand, destroying what was coming for him, a giant boulder.

"HOLY SMOKES" he yells this amazed, Ashe would just panic and misplaced a leg, falling a bit until one of his feet gained some fucking weird hoverboard abilities to float.

Ashe would sigh, "This is why I hate how I'm a friends with a god who can fucking kill the entire planet if they could" They said this crossing their arms. Mythica laughed, "You found this out yourself, now get on my back since we can't take years doing-" Mythica stared at the sky and saw it was night.

Mythica groaned and went over to Ashe and sat next to him. Ashe sat down next to him and cried silently, Mythica looked confused, "Why are you crying?" Mythica asks this looking worried and hugging him, Ashe rubbed his eye and sighed, "Today is my birthday." He says this and Mythica sighed, "Then my gift to you if that, I love you." He says this quietly so Ashe didn't hear.

Ashe looked puzzled, "What?" He asks and Mythica would be next to him asleep already, Ashe quietly laughed and hum a silent melody.

—————

7:00am

Ashe woke up being lifted and flown up, they panicked and hugged onto Mythica, Mythica was holding him by the thigh and his hip, he had 2 more arms to hug onto him aswell.

Ashe looked puzzled and pretended to stay asleep. "He is so cute when he is a asleep.." Mythica silently says this smirking, "I can't be falling for him after two years, that's impossible, that's like.." They went quiet and would sigh, "He won't know I did this, ugh I'm an absolute creep." He says this and kissed Ashe on the lips.

Ashe would be confused but would be strangely feeling nice, he would stay fake asleep and would feel Mythica land on something that is rock.

Mythica would sit down with Ashe in his lap.
Ashe woke up, or pretended, and felt red now, he smiled at him, "So. You act when the sassy cutie is asleep Aye?" He says this laughing. Mythica laughed silently, "Yeah, getting up here without your cute ass being so annoying was helpful." He teased going Infront of Ashes face.

Ashe went pink and laughed, "So I have a cute ass now?" He says this and Mythica replied back fast, "Well Yes, but yes, but Uh- AgH!" He would cross his arms and they both began to find their way towards where Ignis lived.

—————
10:30am.

Ashe would be tired after walking for three fucking hours. Mythica was basically carrying him in the same position they did when flying up from the cliff. Mythica was red and so was Ashe.

Ashe would sigh, "It's fine, you can hold me near my ass if your struggling by holding me by my thigh." He says silently laughing, Mythica nodded and did so, they were both smiling and walking towards the Volcano, where Ignis lived.

When they arrived, they saw something they wouldnt of, Ignis was kissing their new boyfriend!