13- This moment when I approach you...

The two ended up having make up sex as Chan was being gentle with the younger.

"Ah...! Ah! Channie...!"

"I love you Lix..." he said against his lips slowly thrusting into him.

They both stripped off their clothes as the older had the boy on his back, reaching his hand to interlock with Felix's.

"Ah!~"

When they finished Chan had Felix close to his chest, both of them were quiet as Chan kissed his cheeks and temple.

"Baby...I'm sorry again..." he whispered looking into his eyes, gently stroking his back.

"I forgive you Channie...but you have to stop assuming things...especially about people I work with..." Felix sighed as he gently played with the back of Chan's hair.

"I know...I went too far with being controlling..." Chan apologized again looking down.

Felix gave a small smile as he snuggled closer to Chan, hiding his face in his neck.

"So cute..." Chan smiled kissing the top of his head.

"Channie..."

"Hm...?"

"I love you..."

"I love you more Lix..." he said softly, after a bit he gave another sigh as he slowly sat up.

"Chan...?" Felix looked up at the older.

"You don't really mean...for us to take a break...do you...?" Chan said with worry looking down at the boy.

Felix also sat up pulling the sheets and blankets to his chest nervously.

"Well..." he started but looked down.

Chan reached for his hands begging.

"Please Lix...don't make us take a break..." Chan pleaded kissing his hands.

Felix started to blush again looking at him.

"As long as you don't act like you did earlier...and give me space with my work...I won't..." Felix gave a small smile.

"Ok, I promise...I know I'm still a work in progress..." Chan smiled back leaning to kiss him.

"Yes you definitely are Bang Chan" Felix gave a giggle.

"You're still getting your punishments though~" he teased back to the younger.

"Pardon? I don't think you have any room to make that demand Chan" Felix raised an eyebrow.

"Oh don't act like you don't love them. Especially the ones when I choke you, we both know that's your favorite kink~" he growled crawling closer and on top of Felix.

"Chan..." Felix blushed again, giggling as the older pushed him on his back.

"I think I need to punish my baby boy for using that naughty mouth of his earlier, hm?" He smirked getting between his legs, stroking his waist.

"Oh, that foul language was well deserved. Mr. Bang~" Felix smirked back wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Is that so? Well, I need to teach my Lixie on what happens when you have no manners" he teased leaning closer to kiss him.

"Mmm...Chan..." Felix moaned into his mouth.

"Punishment time baby boy~"

~

The next morning Felix woke up earlier than Chan, deciding to make breakfast for them. The older woke up looking to see Felix was out of his hold, going to look for him.