18- More sweet

"Channie why are you upset and pouting...?"

"I'm not pouting..."

They were in the make up store after Felix told Chan about his trip, the older trying to not be controlling and hide is discontent and jealousy but kept pouting.

Even when they got home he still was in a mood.

"Chan can you just tell me why you keep sighing like that?" Felix huffed as he placed his fork down. They were eating dinner and Chan was still acting like that.

Chan crossed his arms giving Felix a look.

"I don't see why you have to go with him..."

"Who? Lucas?? Chan, he's my boss!" Felix gave Chan a look right back.

"I know that...it's just...never mind" Chan took a sip of water.

"Chan, what's the problem?" Felix gave him a glare.

"I just don't like the idea of you going with him. There, I said it" Chan got up to take his plate to the sink.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you. It's my job" Felix scoffed standing up as well.

"Baby, I know it is. But I don't feel comfortable with you going on a trip alone with my Ex's husband" Chan leaned against the counter sighing.

"HUH? That's like the dumbest reason Chan..." Felix shook his head taking his plate to the sink as well.

"Lix, I-
*sigh* Don't worry I won't bother about it anymore..."

"Good, because you don't need to" Felix rolled his eyes walking over to the couch.

"I won't...I'll just take off from work and come with you" Chan shrugged following him.

"WHAT? Chan, you're a CEO! You can't just do that-"

"Uh, ya I can. The VP can handle my meetings and shit" he smirked sitting on the couch, trying to pull Felix into his lap.

"Well either way I'm not gonna have you come with me!" Felix huffed pushing Chan's hands away sitting in his lap.

"What? Why?"

"Because I don't need you to god damn babysit me Chan!"

"Hey! Watch that mouth or I'll put something in it again" Chan grabbed his chin giving him a stern look.

Felix rolled his eyes pushing Chan's hand away.

"Doesn't matter Chan, you're not going and stop being paranoid" Felix shifted off his lap still giving Chan a look as he sat on the other side of the couch.

"Oh, now you're mad at me?" Chan scoffed.

"Yes Chan, if you must fucking know" he crossed his arms pulling out his phone to look at it.

"Felix, what did I just tell you about talking to me like that?" Chan clenched his jaw changing back into his dominant attitude.

The younger just ignored him looking through his phone, and Chan wasn't having it.

"Fine, punishment time again. Come here" Chan demanded pointing his lap.

"What? I didn't do shit to get one" Felix turned to give Chan a look.

"Yes you did because you keep talking to me like that, I've told you over and over I'll remind you not to. Now get over here" Chan demanded again.

"No" Felix put his phone down glaring at him with a smirk.

"Felix, I'm not gonna say it again" Chan glared back.

"Well be my guest and say it over and fucking over again Chan" Felix mocked still smirking.

That's what pushed the older over the edge.

"That's it" Chan snapped grabbing him by his arms.

"What the?! Chan let me go!" Felix tried pushing him away but the older being stronger grabbed him by his waist, bending him over his lap.

"Time to learn baby boy" Chan growled pulling Felix's shorts down, then landing a smack on his ass.

"Ah..! C-Chan...?! Ah!"

*smack*

"Ah!"

*smack*

Chan gave him a few more spanks before pulling his shorts back up and putting the boy to sit on the floor between his legs.

"Ow! What was all that for-"

"I told you to watch that mouth, but you didn't listen. So now I'm gonna put something in it" Chan said lowly grabbing his chin.

"What? I-"

"Felix, if you don't want me to make you choke on my cock I suggest you get to it. You know what to do" Chan said sternly.

Felix bit his lip looking into his eyes, by now he was getting turned on by Chan's harshness and dominance. He began to slip into his submissive state as he glanced down to Chan's crotch.

"Y-yes Channie..." he said with needy eyes reaching his hand to Chan's waistband.

"Good boy" Chan reached to cup his cheek and praise him, knowing that was another kink of Felix's when he got dominant with him.

He snuck his small hands in his pants, the older looking at Felix's ring on his finger smirking.

"My baby boy has some cute little hands" Chan leaned back teasing. Felix started to blush as he took hold of Chan's member, taking it out his shorts stroking it.

"Fuck..." he hissed at the touch of cool air, groaning as he watched the boy lean closer to kiss and lick around his tip.

Felix looked up at him innocently yet sensually as he kissed down his member to the base, Chan biting his lip as he reached to stroke Felix's hair.

"My Lixie knows how to use that mouth" he smirked watching Felix slowly part his lips and take him in.

Chan let out a deep breath as the younger began to suck him off, bobbing his head slowly as he swirled his tongue around.

"Pick up the pace baby boy or I'll make you" Chan growled giving him a look.

Felix gave a small moan as he sucked him faster and took him deeper, him willingly wanting Chan's cock to his the bag of his throat. He loved the feeling of choking on it.

"Just like that baby...fuck..." Chan threw his head back moaning as Felix stroked the base of his member with his small hands, getting even more aroused feeling his member erect.

Chan gave small moans but then opened his eyes when he suddenly felt Felix pop his mouth off, looking down to give him a look.

"Did I say for you to stop?" Chan narrowed his eyes.

The younger whimpered his name as he suddenly stood up removing his own shorts and climbing in his lap.

"Lix...?"

"Channie...I need you...I need you in me...I want you to fuck me..." Felix begged cupping his cheeks to kiss him. The older moaned in his mouth tasting Felix's tongue on his, sliding his hands to Felix's ass.

"You were bad baby boy, why should I give you that satisfaction?" Chan said against his lips.

"Please Channie...I'll be good for you...you can punish me while you fuck me..." Felix pleaded kissing him again.

The older snuck his fingers to Felix's entrance, making the younger moan even more.

"Alright, I'll compromise to fucking and punishing you. But tonight I won't stop unless you safe word, understand?" Chan said looking into his eyes.

"Yes Chan...whatever you want...I just need you..." Felix nodded kissing him again. He suddenly felt Chan push him on his back.

"Channie..." he begged looking at him with hooded eyes.

"Not going easy on you tonight baby boy~"