20- Your heart is so clear

"Channie stop being sad...I have to go..." Felix gave a small whine.

"I don't want you to go baby..."

Felix was at the airport trying to catch his flight as Chan insisted on dropping him off. He parked his car as they were inside. Felix kept trying to go check in but the older wouldn't let him.

He held on to Felix constantly kissing him.

"Mmm...Channie, you'll be fine. Be nice to Doyoung while I'm gone" Felix pulled away giving him a look.

"I know...can I have a few more kisses before you go?" Chan whined.

Felix rolled his eyes cupping his cheeks.

"Alright, come here" Felix sighed pulling Chan into another kiss, but the older slipped his tongue in making it heated.

"Mmm..C-Chan..!" Felix tried pulling away but the older grabbed the back of his head deepening the kiss as he snuck his other hand to Felix's ass.

"Mmmph! Chan...! Stop that!" Felix pushed him away scolding him.

"What did I do?" Chan said innocently.

"You know what your were doing! And I don't know why! We went like 4 rounds last night Chan..." Felix gave him a glare crossing his arms.

"And? You're gonna be leaving me" Chan pouted.

"Chan-"

"Come on, let's go fuck in the car real quick and then you can come back for your flight-"

"Chan shut your horny ass mouth! I'm not doing that! I have to meet Lucas at my terminal" Felix hit his arm before grabbing his bag.

"Oh ya...him..." Chan rolled his eyes.

"Channie you better get that jealousy out your head before I knock it out myself!" Felix warned.

Chan gave him a look grabbing his chin.

"You just earned punishment for talking to me like that" he said lowly.

"HUH?"

"When you come back from your trip, punishment as soon as you get home" Chan narrowed his eyes at him.

"You fucking-"

"Felix watch your mouth with me! It's doubled now" Chan said sternly.

"WHAT?! You're a real piece of-"

"Tripled now, you wanna keep this going?" Chan scoffed.

This man I swear!

"Fine...I have to go Chan..." Felix gave him a look crossing his arms.

Chan let out a sigh trying to become soft again.

"Alright baby, you let me know when you get there and anything else. Understood?" Chan said pointedly cupping his cheeks.

"Yes Channie..." Felix gave a small blush.

"Good Lixie, I expect you to call me tonight too. Please...?"

Felix gave a nod looking into his eyes.

"Ok, have fun on your trip baby boy. I love you and I'll miss you" Chan said the last part with sadness as he kissed him and hugged the younger.

"I love you and will miss you too..." Felix hugged him back, now feeling a bit sad leaving Chan.

"Alright, I'll let you go now. Bye beautiful..." Chan slowly let him go, lifting his hand to kiss it before backing away.