6- My unrequited love (you know)

The days were counting down closer to Felix getting a replacement and the older still wasn't too happy about it.

"Chan can you stop sulking...?" Felix sighed.

"I'm not sulking..." Chan sighed back sitting at his desk reading a contract.

"Channie yes you are, you've been pouting all day because it's my last day" Felix scolded walking up to the older's desk.

"Well can you blame me?? You're leaving me and you don't even care..." Chan pouted.

"Chan, don't you start that again. You're acting like I'm moving to a different continent! I'm still going to be working here you dummy!" Felix gave him look before looking down at his iPad again.

"Well for one, you're getting punishment tonight for talking to me like that" Chan said lowly.

"Of fucking course..." Felix huffed shaking his head.

"Make that twice tonight since you want to have a smart mouth on you. And secondly, I know you're not moving to a fucking continent. That doesn't mean I won't miss you!" Chan gave him a look back.

Him and these damn punishments...

Felix rolled his eyes calming himself.

"Channie, you need to accept change. It's not like I won't see you at night or in the morning" Felix said softly walking around Chan's desk to stand in front of him.

"Baby...I know but it's almost been a year where I've been accustomed to seeing you almost all day every day...it's going to be a tough change for me..." Chan sighed pulling the boy into his lap.

"Chan..." Felix whined.

"I'm gonna miss you when you're not here with me..." Chan said sadly pulling him into hug, the younger immediately wrapping his arms around his neck to hug him back.

You literally wouldn't think he was an asshole 8 months ago...

"Channie, I promise to come see you at least once a day while I'm working ok? And try to have lunch with you as much as I can" he cupped his cheeks kissing him.

"As long as my baby boy promises" Chan smiled back pecking his lips.

"I do. And you better be nice to my replacement" Felix gave him a look.

"I know...what's his name...? Donkey?"

"Chan! Be nice! His name is Doyoung for god's sake!" Felix smacked his arm.

"Ow...fine. I'll try...from the picture, he isn't as cute nor hot as you~" Chan teased slipping his hands to Felix's ass.

"Chan..." Felix started to blush looking down.

"So, who will you be reporting to tomorrow?" Chan smirked kissing his lips again.

"Mmm...I think his name is Lucas? He's head of marketing" Felix said in between kisses.

Chan pulled away trying to think who that was for a moment.

"I actually don't even know who that is..." he laughed.

"What?? Chan! You're a shitty CEO! You don't even know your employees!" Felix glared at him.

"Oh? And you think you can remember over 30,000 who work for this company?" Chan glared back.

"Oh..." Felix gasped, not realizing how many people worked there.

"Thought so" Chan smirked grabbing his chin to kiss him.

"Whoever he is he better not lay a finger on you, understand? You belong to me" Chan said sternly keeping his hold on Felix's chin.

"*sigh* yes Channie...I know...you told me like 20 times already this week..." Felix huffed.