15- I will approach you gently

Chan noticed the younger was quiet on the way home, asking if he ok was along the way as Felix just gave small smiles and nods.

When they got home, Chan was still worried the boy was not saying much.

"Baby, is something bothering you...?" Chan said as they were in his bedroom removing his tie.

"It's...nothing..." Felix said hesitantly as he began to unbutton his shirt, still looking somber as he was looking at himself in the mirror in front of their bed.

"Come on baby boy, tell me what's wrong~" Chan teased going up behind him slipping his arms around his waist, kissing his neck.

"Don't call me that...anymore please..." Felix huffed saying coldly as he gently pushed Chan away. The older furrowed his eyebrows at Felix's sudden standoffish behavior.

"Is there a reason why?" Chan asked.

"I just don't like it" Felix huffed again turning to go to the bathroom, but Chan grabbed his arm.

"Since when?" Chan raised an eyebrow giving a bit of a tone.

"Since I found out you called Ten that and the rest of the other sluts you fucked in that bed!" Felix snapped as him pointing to the bed as he yanked his arm away.

Chan narrowed his eyes at Felix's response.

"What? Who told you that?" Chan demanded.

"Ten did when I went to the bathroom!" Felix said as he became more irate.

Chan took a deep breath knowing where this was leading.

"Alright, what else did he say?" Chan crossed his arms.

"Plenty" Felix glared at Chan, the older still in surprise by Felix's sudden outburst.

"Like what Felix? That doesn't answer my question" Chan said lowly.

"Oh? You really want to know?" Felix scoffed.

"Well why the fuck do you think I'm asking??" Chan snapped back.

"Fine! You wanna know what he told me? He told me about how you were the one who cheated first and how you were the one who lied to him!" Felix went up to him poking at his chest.

"What? He's fucking lying-"

"Oh really? So he's lying about all the other people you've fucked before me? Also calling them your baby boy?" Felix cocked his head glaring.

"Oh, so you fucking believe every word he says?" Chan snapped back.

"I don't know what to believe Chan! He told me about all your damn playmates you've had in here! How you were the one not giving him your time! How you were the one who cheated on a work trip..." Felix said he began to cry.

"Lix, don't cry..." Chan said trying to pull him into a hug, but Felix pushed him off.

"Were you lying when you said you loved me...?" He sobbed.

"What?? Felix no! I do love you!" Chan said trying to take Felix's hands in his, but the younger pulled away once again.

He gave him a look clenching his jaw.

"So you don't believe me from what I told you the last months?" Chan scoffed.

"Give me a reason to" Felix said coldly wiping his tears away.

"I'm your fucking boyfriend that's why!"

"And Ten was yours!"

"And you're going to believe my Ex over me that you've known for almost a year?" Chan scoffed again.