3- Make it even sweeter

"Oh fuck! Ah! Fuck yes!"

"My secretary has quite the dirty mouth, hm?"

Chan went through with his punishment for the younger, he got Felix's vibrator as he was edging the boy. Thrusting it into his sweet spot as he had the boy handcuffed wearing just his hoodie.

"Fuck baby boy...you look fucking hot like this" Chan bit his lip.

"Ah! Chan...! Ah!" Felix tugged his wrists at the handcuffs above his head whilst he was also blindfolded, the view making Chan harder by the second.

"You were quite bad this morning, giving me attitude " Chan patronized as he was referring to when Felix didn't want to wake up this morning.

"Ah! Y-yes..." he moaned as he started to drool from pleasure.

*smack*

"Ah!"

"You know my name very damn well baby boy" Chan growled smacking his ass.

"Ah...! Y-yes Channie...I was bad..." Felix could barely say.

"Yes you were, and bad boys get punished" Chan licked his lips seeing the boy's hard and erect cock leaking precum.

He spread Felix's legs even wider, thrusting the vibrator right at his spot as he turned up the frequency to the highest level.

"Ah! Oh my fuck! Fuck! Channie...!" Felix moaned louder screaming Chan's name.

"So cute when you're needy like this Lixie~" Chan got off the bed admiring the view below him.

He removed his shorts as he watched the boy squirm from pleasure, seeing the younger's member leak some more.

He stood there reaching his hand down to stroke himself before getting back on the bed.

"P-please Channie...let me cum..."

"Oh? Did my bad boy learn his lesson from this morning then?" Chan teased leaning closer to cup his cheek and kiss his lips.

The younger hungrily kissed him back tugging at the handcuffs again.

"Y-Yes Chan..." he begged.

Chan smirked as he reached his hand down to the handle of the toy.

"Good boy, cum for me Lixie" he said against his lips as he pulled the vibrator out, then slamming it back in against his spot.

"Ah...! Chan...!" Felix moaned as he released himself all over his hoodie, Chan kissing him and slipping his other hand around as he slowly pulled the toy out of him and tossing it to the side.

"My secretary is definitely very slutty for me right now~" Chan smirked as he watched the boy cum all over himself.

Felix could only nod panting heavily as he was still blindfolded. Chan bit his lip as he began to stroke himself again.

"Does my baby boy want my cock?" Chan teased as he crawled closer, lifting his hips to angle it near Felix's face.

He held his member in his hand, pressing the tip of it on Felix's cheek then moving it to his lips.

"Chan..." Felix's breath hitched feeling Chan's cock on his lips.

"You want me to forgive you for bad behavior this morning? Hm?" Chan teased again stroking himself.

Felix nodded but the older used his other hand to smack his thigh.

*smack*

"Ah!"

"Use your words when I'm talking to you" Chan said lowly.

"Y-yes Channie...p-please forgive me for my bad behavior..." Felix pleaded feeling himself get hard again from Chan's cock near his mouth.

"Good boy...let's see if that sweet tongue of yours can beg for forgiveness" Chan smirked.

"Y-yes Chan..." Felix whimpered.

"Open" Chan demanded.

Felix opened his mouth, the older groaning as he inched his cock in his mouth. The younger already moaning again at the taste of Chan.

Even though he was about to face fuck the boy, he still wanted to be careful.

"Lix, let me know if I'm too rough ok?" Chan cupped his cheek, Felix just gave a nod since couldn't speak with Chan's member in his mouth.

"Good Lixie~" Chan teased as he placed his hands on his head, slowly thrusting into him.

The younger moaned as he swirled his tongue around, widening his mouth as Chan fucked his face.

"Fuck baby...this mouth of yours is damn good..." Chan groaned as he thrusted even deeper, hitting the back of Felix's throat. He was getting more turned on seeing the boy blindfolded deep throating his cock.

Felix felt his member get hard again from Chan thrusting into his mouth, liking how he was choking on his cock.

"Fuck Lix...I'm close..." Chan growled as he felt the younger graze his teeth against his cock, swirling his tongue even more around the slit.

Felix gave a small moan as tasted Chan's precum, then was suddenly surprised when the older pulled himself out his mouth.

"I'm gonna cum on your face baby boy" Chan bit his lip as he stroked himself, watching the younger open his mouth again to take his release.

"Fuck..!" Chan groaned releasing himself all over Felix's face and lips, the younger giving a small whimper as he felt Chan's warm cum paint his cheeks and lips.

"Holy fuck that was hot..." Chan said out of breath coming down from his high, he gave another small groan watching the boy lick the cum off his lips.

Chan smirked as he reached to undo his handcuffs and blindfold.

"I hope you learned from your punishment baby boy" he teased putting the blindfold down, reaching his hands to cup Felix's cheeks.

The younger giggled as he felt Chan take his thumb and fingers to wipe off the leftover cum on Felix's face.

"Now you know I how easily I can punish-"

Chan stopped talking as he watched Felix take his hand, licking and sucking the cum off his fingers sensually with big eyes.

"Oh fuck..." Chan bit his lip watching him pop his mouth off licking his lips.

"You always taste yummy sir~" Felix smirked at him.

Chan smirked back narrowing his eyes.

"Now, I thought we discussed on how to address me Lix?" He said lowly.

"Oop? I must have forgotten~" he giggled teasing back as he slipped his arms around Chan's neck, pulling him into a kiss.

"Mmm....fuck baby..." Chan groaned at the taste of himself on Felix's tongue mixed with the younger's own sweet mouth. He slid his hands to Felix's ass squeezing it.

"I think I need another punishment, Sir~" Felix said against his lips.

The older went feral hearing that, pushing the boy on his back.

"Channie~"

"Fuck baby boy, you won't be able to walk when I'm done with you~"