24- Will you fall into my heart?

"Come in Felix"

Felix entered Chan's office unamused, seeing the older stand up from his desk and walk his way to him.

"Hi Chan" Felix said coldly back to him.

"Hi Felix, you mind telling me what the fuck that was in there?" Chan scoffed with anger going up to him.

"What was what?" Felix crossed his arms scoffing back.

"Oh? You don't remember the meeting that was 5 minutes ago where you were undermining my decision on the merger that you knew damn well I don't want to do?!"

"Oh I remember Chan, I remember how you were being a rude asshole to everyone including me!" Felix snapped back.

"Felix I had to put you in your place-"

"Oh, and what is my place Chan?" He gave the older a look.

"Your place of an intern!" Chan snapped back.

Felix was getting more pissed off hearing Chan reprimand him for no reason.

"Chan-"

"Do you know how that made me look Felix? You pressing on the merger made me look like I don't know how to do my job...or how to run my company at the very least..." Chan said the last part sighing as he ran his hand through his hair.

Felix listened, not realizing that's how he made Chan look during the meeting. It wasn't his intention.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Felix spoke up again.

"I-I didn't mean to do that Chan...when I was in meetings as your secretary...you never had a problem with my opinions..." Felix mumbled as he started to tear up.

Chan let out another sigh as he reached for the younger, pulling him into a hug.

"Baby...don't cry..." Chan said kissing the top of his head.

"I-I'm sorry Channie...I'm sorry I made you look bad in front of other important people...I-I just wanted to show Lucas...how much I've learned..." he sniffled into his chest.

"Lix, you know I love when you voice your ideas in any meeting...just...it just wasn't for this one...you know how I feel about this merger proposal..." Chan said softly rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry Channie..." he looked up at the older with big eyes.

"It's alright baby...I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier..." he gave a small smile cupping his cheeks to kiss him.

"You didn't have to be an ass in the meeting either...to everyone..." he pouted.

"Lixie, I have to so people won't think they can walk all over me" Chan joked lightly.

"But you were one to me too...a really big one..." Felix pouted looking down.

Oh my-
Still so cute...

"Ok...I'm sorry I was a really big ass to my baby boy. I had to make sure I was keeping things between us professional and wasn't showing favorites in there Lixie...even though I wanted to" he teased kissing his nose.

"Favorites...?"

"Mmhmm, my baby boy is my favorite but if anyone else noticed I was being soft with you in the meeting then they definitely would know they could try to push me over" he laughed lightly.

"O-oh..." Felix gave a small blush as the older stroked his hair.

"Trust me baby boy, I would love for everyone to know how you're my favorite~" Chan teased kissing him.

"Channie...." Felix giggled.

"If I could, I would fuck you like no tomorrow in that meeting in front of everyone. Especially that Lucas-"

"Chan?! What the hell?!" Felix pushed him off smacking his arm.

"What? You're surprised?" Chan smirked pulling him back in his hold.

"I know you're kinky but-"

"Oh, yes I am baby boy. Especially when I can make my beautiful Lixie scream my name" he smirked sneaking his hand down to palm Felix's crotch.

"Chan stop that! I'm trying to stay mad at you..." Felix gave him another glare smacking his hand away.

"Huh? Why?? I apologized for being an ass to you" Chan whined slipping his arms around his waist kissing him.

"Mmmm...s-still...I want a grand gesture of an apology..." Felix cupped his face still pouting.

"So cute..." Chan teased.

"I also heard that in the meeting as well Mr.Bang~" Felix smirked.

"Well let's hope it was only you..." Chan blushed pulling him into a hug.

"So, if my baby boy wants such a grand gesture, how does dinner out at the rooftop restaurant you like sound?" Chan smirked as he cupped his cheek, kissing him.

"Really??" Felix smiled like a happy kitten much to Chan's delight.

"Mmhmm, and then we can have dessert at that famous dessert bar you like~"

"H-how?? It took us weeks to get us a reservation last time" Felix gasped.

"Well, let's just say since the last time we went a certain CEO bought stock into them sooo, kinda own them" Chan teased again.

"Channie what?!" Felix said in shock.

"Yup, so they can't say no if I want a date night with my beautiful baby boy~" he said kissing him again.

"Oh my god Channie you're the best boyfriend ever!" Felix giggled wrapping his arms around his neck to kiss him back.

"Really? I thought I was an asshole?" He said sarcastically.

"Well, you're that too. But I prefer my boyfriend over an ass" Felix giggled again.

"Alright, your soft boyfriend is here to stay...the asshole will try not to make an appearance anytime soon" he teased against his lips.

"He better not" Felix smirked back.

"Well, tonight he might because baby boy earned himself punishment tonight for how he spoke to me and especially how he tried to challenge me in the meeting...even though you were kinda hot" Chan bit his lip looking him up and down.

"Oh really? Maybe you should of said that instead of telling me to shut my mouth" Felix cocked his head smirking.

"Oh, trust me..."

He leaned closer grabbing his chin.

"I had something else in mind I wanted to shut that mount of yours with" he snuck his other hand to Felix's, placing Felix's palm on his own clothed member to feel the bulge in his pants.

"Chan..." Felix blushed as he bit his lip, gently palming Chan's member.

*buzz*buzz*

Felix felt his phone go off, reaching in his pocket to pull out his phone.

"I'm giving my baby boy attention and he ignores me again? Looks like punishment is doubled~" Chan teased kissing his cheek and neck.

Felix was still looking at his phone before slipping it back in his pocket, he grabbed Chan's cheeks to kiss him passionately before slipping his tongue in. The older gave a groan as Felix made it heated.

The younger pulled away licking his lips.

"Looks like you'll have to punish me in my gift that's finally arriving today~" he said seductively.

"Oh damn, it's finally gonna be here? Fuck I can't wait to-"

"Please keep your fantasies to yourself Mr. Bang, that is..." Felix placed his finger on Chan's lips leaning closer to his ear.

"Until tonight when you punish your little school boy~"

Chan's eyes went wide hearing that, trying to control arousal.

So fucking innocent yet such a fucking tease you are baby boy