22- You'll be engraved in my heart

Did I do...something wrong...?
Because it's my job...?

Felix quietly thought to himself, becoming like a sad kitten as he watched Chan leave the bedroom.

"I mean...it's my job...I didn't think it would upset Chan..." Felix mumbled to himself. He sat there waiting for a good 10 minutes waiting for Chan to come back, when he didn't he went to the couch to grab his pink silk kimono robe Chan had bought him a while back, slipping it on and tying the front as he went looking for the older.

"Chan...?" He said quietly as his voice echoed a bit while he looked for Chan. He checked all the rooms upstairs to no avail, padding down the stairs looking for him.

"Channie...?" He said again walking around, looking through all the rooms until he heard noises from Chan's library.

He padded in to see Chan looking through a safe, something he's never seen before.

"Chan...?" He said entering the room, the older a bit startled as he glanced over his shoulder.

"Hey Lix..." he said before focusing on rummaging through the safe.

"What are you...doing?" Felix asked hesitantly as he inched closer to Chan.

"Just checking something...my father gave to me when he handed the company down to me..." he said before finding a paper, reading it.

"You...left me...to find a piece of paper...?" Felix said in disbelief standing next to him.

"Baby, I was coming back. I just needed to check something or I would forget" Chan said back with a hint of frustration.

"Ok...what's so important then?" Felix said with attitude crossing his arms.

"...This" Chan showed Felix the paper pointing to a section.

"What is that...?"

"It's a list of shady companies my father told me to avoid, and Blueprint is one of them" he sighed.

Felix took the paper, reading through it as he recognized a few other companies the marketing team were interested in working with.

"What...? Why didn't you tell the marketing department about this...?" He asked the older.

"Well I forgot about this info until this whole merger thing was brought up" Chan took the paper back, placing it in a folder as he was putting everything back in the safe.

"Oh..." Felix said watching Chan out his safe away.

"Anyways, I was coming back to bed Lix. I wasn't going to just leave you" Chan said softly approaching him holding his hands.

"Well...you could have said that instead of just not saying anything..." Felix crossed his arms huffing.

"What's the problem...? I just said that I wasn't leaving-"

"It's fine Chan...I'm just gonna go to sleep...goodnight..." Felix sighed shaking his head as he exited the room.

"What? Why?" Chan scoffed following him.

"I'm tired Chan..." Felix huffed again walking up the stairs as Chan continued to follow.

"No you're most definitely not when you wanted to have sex not that long ago. Are you pissed at me?" Chan asked in confusion.