19- Among the faint and endless noise

The days had counted down to the night before Felix would go on his work trip.

The pair were in bed together after being intimate and going a few rounds, Chan fell asleep as the younger did as well cuddled in his arms.

A bit later on Felix woke up as he looked at the clock.

Hm...? Midnight...
Oh wait...let me double check the flight...

He slowly slipped out of Chan's arms, rolling over on his stomach closer to his phone that was charging. He went and double checked a few things as well as seeing an email from Lucas about info on the partnership.

"Wow..." he mumbled to himself scrolling through the info, not realizing Chan stirred awake.

"Hm...? Baby, why are you up...?" Chan let out a tired sigh as he slid closer to Felix, shifting to lay on top of his back.

"Oh just checking some things Channie" Felix said still reading off his phone.

"Mmm well I want my baby boy cuddled with me instead of on that phone" Chan teased as he started to kiss up his shoulder and neck.

"Give me 5 minutes Chan" Felix giggled looking over his shoulder.

"You know I get impatient baby boy~" Chan giggled back stroking his waist.

"Ok, you have my attention now..." Felix giggled putting his phone down, rolling over on his back to look up at the older.

"Perfect" Chan smirked leaning down to kiss him softly, the younger slipping his arms around his back.

"Channie..." Felix blushed in between kisses.

"I'm gonna miss my Lixie..." Chan cupped his cheek looking into his eyes.

"Chan, I know you're clingy as hell but you'll be fine without me for a few days" Felix joked rubbing his hands up and down Chan's shoulders.

"No I won't because my baby boy won't be with me" Chan whined.

"Chan, what have I said about whining?" Felix gave him a look.

"Well can you blame me? What am I supposed to do for 2 days?" Chan leaned back whining again.

"You're a CEO Chan! You're supposed to work!" Felix sat up scolding him.

"I'd rather work on my baby boy~" Chan grabbed his chin kissing him, sneaking his other hand down to his member.

"Mmm...Chan..." Felix whimpered into his mouth cupping his face to kiss him deeper.

"Or my baby boy can skip his trip...and stay here with me..." Chan teased in between kisses.

The younger suddenly pulled away giving him a look again.

"Chan, stop it" Felix said in a more annoyed tone.

"Stop what?" Chan raised an eyebrow.

"Stop doing that, trying to guilt me into not going"

"I'm not guilting you...I'm just saying I'll miss you..." Chan sighed with a pout.

"Chan..."

"I already told you Lix...it hurts to be alone...alone without you..." Chan said sadly pulling the boy into his lap.

"Channie...I know...but you're acting like a scared puppy because I'm leaving..." Felix sighed wrapping his arms around Chan's neck.

"Well Lixie is my cute kitty and I'm his puppy~" Chan teased kissing him.