CHAPTER 20

Hai friends!😊😊
Here I am again with a new chapter😍😍😍 this update is specially for my all dear lovely readers especially shalusharmi and himaniRana9 and Akashmangalath and UmaMaheswari0 and to my lovely sister's. Okay I won't tell you the particular update dates for now because I'm having exam this sunday and maybe on this month ending again and also next month I'm having my m.com final year exams. So I'll update whenever I have time and I don't wanna give the dates and disappoint you and keep you guy's waiting. So that's it. Keep smiling and enjoy the update dears.
__________________________________________
Yash's POV:
                             She slowly opened her eyes and try to get up. So I helped her and make her sit on the bed while I placed a pillow between her and the headboard. I gave her some water and she drank it. Silently. After that I asked her "Ruhi what happened? You are having fever. I already called my family doctor. She will come anytime here. First tell me what happened? Who did this to you?" I asked referring to the hand prints on her hands. She kept silent and did not say anything. She just started crying. I just hug her and started saying soothing words. "shhhh Ruhi don't cry. I'm here. Don't worry. Everything will be alright. Just tell ne what happened? I'll take care of it" but she did not say anything and and she did not stop crying also. Then I started calling komal. After sometime she came and saw Ruhi laying on bed. She asked me what happened and I said she's having fever and I also said to her that I saw the fingerprints on her hand. And I asked her " so now don't tell me any lies komal because i went to your college they said you both left because you are not feeling well and mom said that you both came home because it's a half day. So don't try to lie more and tell ne the truth" i said calmly yet anger was evident in my voice. She looks like she was scared. Of course she will because this is the first time she saw me this angry. Then she started saying what happened in the college. That Ansh I won't leave him. I'll teach him a lesson. How dare he to touch my wife. " I won't leave that piece of shit. I'll teach him a lesson for sure. But first komal do one thing you stay with her I'll go and make a call to our family doctor." She nodded her head and went to Ruhi. I came downstairs and dad is also there now. I narrate them everything and dad was very furious now. I silently make a call to our doctor and dad and Mom went to see Ruhi.
                               I waited downstairs itself for doctor. After sometime Dr. Indhu came and I took her to Ruhi's room. She started checking her temperature, blood pressure and everything and she wrote some medicines and injection and give me the prescription to bring the medicine. I gave it my driver and he came after 15minutes. Ruhi was wide awake now but she was looking very weak. Doctor started talking to Ruhi about her life and all she saw the marks on her hand but she did not ask anything to her. Thank God. After seeing the doctor preparing the injection Ruhi looks very scared. Then she ask the doctor "doctor is it necessary to inject me?" Then doctor ask her "you said you are going to be a doctor yourself then you already know is it necessary or not. you are too weak and your fever is high so you need this. And if you are worried with this then how can you do injection to others??" Ruhi kept silent but she is looking really scared. I went near her bed and sat beside her. She turn towards me and I gave a small smile to her and hold her in my arms and buried her face in my chest. She snuggle into me more. I signal to Dr. Indhu and she inject the needle in Ruhi's hand. Ruhi yelp a little and she hold my shirt very tightly. After finishing Dr. Indhu went outside with my parents. I started rubbing Ruhi's hair and she started to feel sleepy. So I made her sleep on bed and went downstairs to hall. Dr. indhu came to me and started saying that " she has a high fever it looks like something happened with her. She was just scared that's why she got fever. Don't worry she will be alright in sometime. But she looks so weak. So try to give more healthy supplements. Juices, or fruits anything. take care of her" saying this she took her briefcase "thank you so much doctor for coming" she just smile and left. I told my driver to took doctor home carefully and drop her. I inform my PA that I won't come to office for two or three days. I told komal to not go to college for some days. I want to punch that Ansh black and blue. But now is not the time because I need to talk to Ruhi. What if she had some affair with him before? What should I do? No no yash what are you thinking?? Ruhi is a nice girl. She was not like that. Stop your stupid thoughts. Thinking like this I went to my room. She was still sleeping. So I take my laptop and sat beside her on bed and started doing my work.
                           It was night now and Ruhi started waking up. When she saw me I asked her "how are you feeling now?" She said "I'm ok" then I went to kitchen and bring her some porridge and juice. Porridge will digest easily and it was good when we are having fever. I made her sit by putting a pillow behind her and gave her food to eat. She said " yash ji i don't want to eat anything. I'm not hungry" then I said "Ruhi you should eat something. It's not ok to sleep with empty stomach because you have to take your medicines. And you are too weak. So you have to eat something. Don't argue with me and have dinner like a good girl" I said seriously. So she kept silent and started eating slowly. After sometime she finish eating. I kept juice beside her bed on the table and said to her " I'll keep these dishes down and I'll have my dinner and come to you. Then you will have that juice and your medicine" she nodded her head and I went downstairs and had dinner with my parents and komal. While eating dad ask me " yash what do you think about that Ansh matter?" I said " dad we should wait until Ruhi is fine. Then I'll talk to her and decide what should I do. I don't want to disturb her more and scare her. We'll wait till she was fine" dad was ok with me. So after finishing dinner I went to my room and there she was in a deep thinking that she did not even notice me coming inside. "What are you thinking Ruhi? Don't think too much and have that juice and take your medicines" she nodded and have her juice and medicines. After that she went to washroom and after coming inside she started taking her pillow and duvet. Then I said " Ruhi sleep on bed. No problem" by saying this I took the pillow and duvet from her and keep them on bed. She did not say anything and just came and slept beside me. Maybe she was weak due to that fever. I switch off the lights and slept beside her.
___________________________________________
So how was the update?

Is it boring?

I'm sorry I'll make the next update interesting.

The next update will be this Monday. So excuse me just this once pleaseee☺☺☺☺☺

Tell me what should yash do with Ansh?

If I get any interesting ideas from you guy's then I'll use that in my story and the credit goes to that person itself by mentioning his/ her name in the chapter and I'll dedicate that to him/her only.

So now start commenting me the answer.

What should yash do to Ansh now?